Drake Legacy

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th November 2022, 02:19 PM

Hello you all, it's me.

Today I figured I'd collect some information on the Drakes and post a defined listing of how it all shook out.

Aka today I'm flexing the fact I'm not on a registry.

Noodles Drake

500 years ago, this man reigned as the first Southern empire.

Ramen Drake]

Son of Noodles, Ramen fathered the next emperor Aragon Drake

Aragon Drake

This is Damen's father, nothing is known about this man. Absolutely nothing, besides the fact he died to mickey.

Damen Drake

The founder of DSGHQ, Damen is the fourth or third ruler of the south. This guy has died so many times, so I'm only gonna list him here once.

Mikomi Drake(?)

I don't remember if Mikomi's house was Drake, however this is Damen's older brother and the first man to ever use a sword! (Cool guy too)

Raindrop Drake

Actually just a cool person. DSGHQ Craft was fun, and Raindrop was always a delight. Damen's young sister.

Gugu Drake

Damen's other sister(?) not sure, haven't seen her in a loooong time.

Sriram Drake

The oldest son of Damen Drake, a man of many talents, supposedly; I never saw any of that talent.

Major Halo Drake

The youngest of the Drakes, and a Fortnite kid. Major Halo was a decent enough prince.

Willfred Drake (cough) It is what it is.

Tommo Drake My first son (Wilf's son, I'm p sure, unless I somehow misremembered) (Probable child support)

Wrath/Isaiah Drake My mid child, who is 100% my son. (More child support)

As far as I know this is the lineage, cutting out Major and Sriram's kids that came and went. And their exes.

Fixed! This is now the supposedly "correct" Drake lineage. (Bear bones, without temps or wives.)

+1 by Varai and Tommo
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th November 2022, 03:16 PM

Rsnail wasn't a Drake. He was a friend of Argon Drake in the lore, and gave him the island while he fled from Mickey XD

+1 by Zack TV

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th November 2022, 03:32 PM

Damen wrote on 6th November 2022, 03:16 PM:
Rsnail wasn't a Drake. He was a friend of Argon Drake in the lore, and gave him the island while he fled from Mickey

Fixed, thank you for the correction Damien.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th November 2022, 08:34 PM

yeah so from what I remember, Noodles was the first Drake 500 years ago married a forest girl, and their son was Ramen. Ramen's son was Argon.

+1 by Damen, Tommo and Zack TV

Fable

Valiant

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th November 2022, 08:17 PM

wizle wrote on 6th November 2022, 02:19 PM:
Hello you all, it's me.
Today I figured I'd collect some information on the Drakes and post a defined listing of how it all shook out.
Noodles Drake
Ramen Drake]
Aragon Drake
This is Damen's father, nothing is known about this man. Absolutely nothing, besides the fact he died to mickey.
Damen Drake
The founder of DSGHQ, Damen is the fourth or third ruler of the south. This guy has died so many times, so I'm only gonna list him here once.
Mikomi Drake(?)
I don't remember if Mikomi's house was Drake, however this is Damen's older brother and the first man to ever use a sword! (Cool guy too)
Raindrop Drake
Actually just a cool person. DSGHQ Craft was fun, and Raindrop was always a delight. Damen's young sister.
Gugu Drake
Sriram Drake
The oldest son of Damen Drake, a man of many talents, supposedly; I never saw any of that talent.
Major Halo Drake
The youngest of the Drakes, and a Fortnite kid. Major Halo was a decent enough prince.
Tommo Drake My first son (Wilf's son, I'm p sure, unless I somehow misremembered) (Probable child support)
As far as I know this is the lineage, cutting out Major and Sriram's kids that came and went. And their exes.
Fixed! This is now the supposedly "correct" Drake lineage. (Bear bones, without temps or wives.)

Isnt it spelt “Argon Drake”?

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th November 2022, 08:33 AM

lexrocks1 wrote on 8th November 2022, 08:17 PM:
Quote:
wizle wrote on 6th November 2022, 02:19 PM:
Hello you all, it's me.
Noodles Drake
Ramen Drake]
Aragon Drake
Damen Drake
Mikomi Drake(?)
Raindrop Drake
Gugu Drake
Sriram Drake
Major Halo Drake
Isnt it spelt “Argon Drake”?

"tis based off of Aragon from LOTR iirc.

Login or join the forums to reply.