9th January 2023

The Actual Letter.

Made by Cariti in Feedback

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
9th January 2023, 10:55 AM

Nobody is being left of the hook, for anything don't worry this is my Public Acknowledgement and taking my Responsibility all at the same time post, as the Quran tells me to take acknowledgement and responsibility for one's actions. In this case, my own.

As you may seen, I apologised to Flynn but not the Community and that's why I'm writing this post.
No disrespect to Flynn because he is also apart of the Community way before I even joined in 2022.
Flynn is just one guy, I offended because I owe one to the whole Community and I want to take time to apologise to each and every one of you individually. For my behaviour, it is not acceptable to use freedom of speech as a format for hate speech. I want to say sorry to the people I offended, the ones who kept telling me this is not right for the Community because truth of the matter is this isn't the place to have a religious debate or argument and I took my time here for granted. Well that being said, I kept contradicting myself every time someone gave me the chance to speak and that's what led to everyone theorising whenever or not I was a TROLL and I serve every thing that you guys are saying. Because, I am really sorry for the staff who I was going after in my first few days you guys remember that right? I don't know, it looked right to but I realised how Wheeler and Gamer did not take offence to it, but I did on their behalf (because I wasn't aware of the friendly banter going on) I assumed that maybe,
Loki (the Administrator) was after them and she was using her powers of Administrative Postion for the wrong purposes, like going after one without any reason obviously someone cleared it up it was a jest between three friends. I honestly owe her a apology as well, for how I lashed out at her in the responses I made on that forums it wasn't funny nor fair on her but at the same time, I should consider those who did not take offence aren't offended so why should I be? The reason I'm writing this apology in the first place is because, you guys let me stay, despite everything that happened and I wanted to take time to appreciate each and every one of you for helping me and letting me know whenever it's in the PMS or even in my posts and mood by just taking a chance on me
one person who kept showing up was ARI and I apologise to them as well. This individual only meant well, he even told me this in a mood, response that I responded to first.
Quote:
@sentfromthetrash then maybe make normal NON criticising posts and moods and it will take you far.

And this is my response to that mood, I believe it 100% that's why I'm not making any posts or moods criticising anything or anybody. Instead, I'm going to apologise to everyone for how I did handle myself and I apologise once again.

There's so many more I offended from the top of my head I offended the creator, owner of this place @Damen and I want to apologise as well.

And to the Moderators and Administrators.....

I'm sorry, I let my emotions cloud my judgement and acted out in a rash manner towards each and every one of you. I know this is just words, but I hope through my actions by showing how sincere and genuine I am you understand that I'm really sorry. I came here not looking for trouble but wanting to make change, but how can I make change if I'm the one causing the trouble? And I'm once again sorry for everything every single thing I ever did. It's not fair to the people who have this place, not because they aren't better or anything but because they made genuine friendships with each other and I want to make genuine friendships as well. If you guys, will have me that is, this is the real me from here on out. How I talk, behave, et cetera will be me. Before I have any impact on this place wherever it be on the game or even on Forums, I must first have a impact with you as a whole in this community.
Because together we are one, apart we are none.

Thank you for reading this post.....

With Love,
SentFromTheTrash or Trash.

I can't express how sorry I am, because it's just words through a text but if you let me I can show you all with improvement to myself my behaviour and everything as a whole even my outlook to life. Thank you once again for having me. And no, I shouldn't have been excused for how I behaved not without making this post anyways because a excuse doesn't explain how alien like my responses were and how it offended many. And that's why, I'm sorry and I won't be making these kinds of posts / moods going forward / moving forward. After-all, you can say I'm giving this post to get rid of my troubles / say I'm better then all of you or take it for what it really is a sincere, genuine acknowledgement and clean statement on my behaviour, my proor lack of judgement to certain situations // adding to the fuel. I know everyone is wary to even trust me and I get it I wouldn't trust me too if I was in your shoes, but I just want to be friends so what do you guys say? Can we all start NEW and fresh? A clean state? Starting now. If its too late for that I'll accept the punishment I was supposed to have because its not acceptable for behaving this way on a forums page with a large community following. If I don't like something or someone, I talk to someone about it I don't make it public knowledge and ruin everyone's day. And I understand that now so I'm sorry for taking long to realise that.

Yours With Love,

Sent From The Trash.

+1 by Jdutr and turquito10, -1 by Lex
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th January 2023, 10:03 AM

bro rlly thinks people are gonna take time to read this😭

-1 by turquito10 and Lex

Login or join the forums to reply.