13th January 2023

No Like or Dislike Button?

Made by Cariti in Suggestions

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
13th January 2023, 07:19 AM

To avoid bullying of everyone or anyone, let's just remove the like AND dislike feature entirely. Only people can respond to posts, from moods as well who's dumb idea was it to add a like feature to a MOOD?I think that's a good way, to go about business. It's not 70% there, or 90% there. This is 100% there straight to the point. Because, we are enabling others to be bully to others by allowing them to make use of what is there, but what if we remove these features? What if someone complains Forums is not as it use to be? Well, that's the thing someone already pulled a ace up their sleeve when a certain individual was BLESSED by a unknown individual who shall remain nameless all I know is they were not ALLAH who had got their like and dislikes feature removed from them entirely.... I feel like we should do this for everyone who is getting bullied, not just this one individual because he is "CEO" I mean who's dumb enough to call themselves a CEO when they're the exact opposite? At this point you might as well give this person DB access and File Server as well as Forums Administrator if you TRUST them that much with CEO..... You are all clueless bunch of SHEEP every single one of you. Who even had the bright smart idea to name this kid CEO? Because nobody can lead better then the ones leading someone should be mentoring him to be a leader and the fact nobody is allows him to act this way and we are allowing him to be a victim of he's own stupidity. Did nobody stop and ask "Hey, I like this idea but it needs a tab bit working on"..... And why you must ask me the audacity in all of you to ask me well I'm going to say it anyways because, YOU WAS AND STILL ARE ALL CLUELESS MINDED SHEEP WHEN YOU DECIDED THIS. The reason why this guy can't be CEO is simple.... Look at every single post, every mood ever made look at what he has been doing and ask yourself.... "Is this who I want Elon Musking for ME?" If the answer is YES. I feel very, very, very, very sorry for you and that's not it I think you all lost the plot as well. Because this is a Club Penguin Forums when did a thing like CEO become a option to become? Why do we have a Empire if we've gone Corporate? Might as well throw the Empire and start from the word "Corporate" because, it is confusing me a lot just wondering why we have a Empire but one Corporate position? If we are going to go into the new age, LET US FINALLY GET RID OF THIS RUBBISH AND START FROM THE SRATCH..... LET US BRING CORPORATE INTO THIS GAME AND THIS INDIVIDUAL WHO BECAME CEO SHOULDN'T BE CEO. SOMEONE WORTHY AND TRUSTWORTHY SHOULD BE. I SAY @WHEEELER SHOULD BE INTERIM CEO / PRESIDENT UNTIL SOMEONE BECOMES AVAILABLE TO TAKE THE REINS MAYBE EVEN @WHEELER I KNOW HE WILL DO A EXTREMELY GOOD JOB.

I don't care what you do.. But true to what I said. NOBODY LIKE OR DISLIKE THIS POST. JUST GIVE ME YOUR POSTIVE OR NEGATIVE, OPINION FEEDBACK.

And now, everyone's first response will be ban me or remove me because I don't like what is happening here right? I should just get up and leave? Well, I would if I cared a tiny bit about what actually is happening you see the thing is..... Pointing out the double standards and flaws in a system isn't CARING because CARING IS CARING. Instead bringing JUSTICE IS WHAT I'M DOING. BULLYING SHOULDN'T BE A THING ON A CLUB PENGUIN FORUMS.

Thank you for reading, hope you have a BLESSED day!

How would I know all this if I haven't even been here for a month? Well that's the thing.... I do my research. @SentFromTheTrash when you know what I'm saying or actually have something to say. I'll be waiting.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 08:43 AM

If I didn't have a like or dislike button, I wouldn't be able to dislike your posts.

Seeya next time, Sriram.

+1 by Flynn, -1 by Jdutr and turquito10
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
13th January 2023, 08:44 AM

I cannot confirm if I like or dislike this post…

But I think removing likes and dislikes would lose a lot of post engagement

Also not sure what the downside of liking posts is? Sure, we feel bad when our post is disliked, but maybe it’s sometimes for a reason and we can learn from it.

Nice discussion though!

+1 by Tommo

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 08:48 AM

Jdutr wrote on 13th January 2023, 08:44 AM:
Also not sure what the downside of liking posts is? Sure, we feel bad when our post is disliked, but maybe it’s sometimes for a reason and we can learn from it.
Nice discussion though!

Outside of the meme you guys get from reading his rants, this discussion is not "nice".

It's like reading a 4Chan /pol rant, intermixed with random remarks about religion.

C'mon Jdutr, you guys can't blindly support/like every annoying person that talks like a redditor.

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
13th January 2023, 09:32 AM

wizle wrote on 13th January 2023, 08:48 AM:
Quote:
Nice discussion though!
Outside of the meme you guys get from reading his rants, this discussion is not "nice".
It's like reading a 4Chan /pol rant, intermixed with random remarks about religion.
C'mon Jdutr, you guys can't blindly support/like every annoying person that talks like a redditor.

Woah.. just trying to keep it positive lil man

No need to get our knickers in a twist ;)

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 10:25 AM

the random fluctuations in formatting are screwing with my eyes and making me struggle to figure out what exactly you're trying to get across

[me when steadily losing my vision altogether]

+1 by SecurityGuy and Mirrikh
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 11:54 AM

Jdutr wrote on 13th January 2023, 09:32 AM:
Quote:
wizle wrote on 13th January 2023, 08:48 AM:
Quote:
Nice discussion though!
Woah.. just trying to keep it positive lil man
No need to get our knickers in a twist

Typical Jdutr, well played.

This is clearly Sriram, and nothing about Sriram is positive.

Tell me how a new user knows about File Server, mentions multiple times knowing me in the past,
even saying the same "clueless mindless sheep" stuff.

He "does his research" oh I see. Than how come the only time he didn't respond to my "bait"

is when I mentioned Milkshake, the girl Sriram wronged.

No "new" user joins a community, starts drama, then starts yelling about how the game needs to "change"

they'd just leave the game.

He uses the same hashtag trend, typing style, even down to the big lettering.

He uses the red big text, the casual text then rises into big and hollering ranting.

I'm not tryna start drama, but on the off chance this is Sriram- I'd rather not allow him back into the community.

Currently I have more evidence from my own research that has provided me with my opinion.

Sriram and Trash's typing styles are enigmatically similar, their ranting is the exact same, and how they over-correct for their mistakes.

Trash got into a lil bit of drama, he apologized, and was forgiven.

As a result he now acts like he's the word of truth, in DSGHQ.

Just like Sriram.

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
13th January 2023, 12:57 PM

There's an addon for this I can give you some gold in case you don't have any to buy it

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th January 2023, 06:38 PM

you keep saying this is just a club penguin forums even though it never was. The forums is for all the dsghq games like oldcp p3d snaildom etc.

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
17th January 2023, 01:27 AM

lexrocks1 wrote on 16th January 2023, 06:38 PM:
you keep saying this is just a club penguin forums even though it never was. The forums is for all the dsghq games like oldcp p3d snaildom etc.

Apparently you don’t know the real history of the DSGHQ I’d expect better coming from the CEO of the game that started it all.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th January 2023, 10:42 AM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 17th January 2023, 01:27 AM:
Quote:
lexrocks1 wrote on 16th January 2023, 06:38 PM:
Apparently you don’t know the real history of the DSGHQ I’d expect better coming from the CEO of the game that started it all.

I know the history i am just saying its not strictly a forums for a club penguin game there are other games too in dsghq.

Login or join the forums to reply.