20th January 2023

Y'all Tripping

Made by Cariti in Suggestions

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 04:25 PM

This Club Penguin Forums ain't what it seems. If we can't even decide on making @Wheeler becoming Head of the Development Division. Hang on it's not a madness. It's a method to the madness. Wheeler should've already been Head Developer, but for some reason never was. And I'm hurt by this ME personally. I may be new but I know, what Wheeler brings to the table. He is literally pushing two updates even tho it hasn't even been 24 hours.... (At the time) so if he is this dedicated and hard working why can't he be the man in charge of the Development Division..... And if he does, this site has a chance of existing maybe way past what was originally intended. It's clear to me, everyone only cares about themselves. Actually care about the person who is making this a reality, the one who is making updates...... Truly exceptional this man does everything nobody else would ever dream of doing.
( @Wheeler )
If you're living under a rock and think it's @Damen behind all these updates I truly feel sorry for you guys. It may be his game but it's Wheeler who is the mind behind everything. If he can't be Head of Development Division at least, give him his credit for all the hard work he is doing? Next time when you see him just say "Thank you Wheeler." Just show your appreciation. It could seem like someone is doing all this work and doesn't want credit but I want to personally start this.... Next time you see Wheeler show him you love and appreciate everything he does. Because, it's not fair to DO all the work only..... To only be constantly hated when all you did was consult the customers of this game who "downloaded" it's not fair to be this rude to someone who only cares about the game. I read the comment on the update and it kinda made me ask myself.... '"Do people recognise what Wheeler does for them day in and day out, more particularly everyday?" The way, he is always active..... The way he is always easy to find or contact, even on Forums. He is always willing to start making changes to benefit the game entirely. I never played any of these games or been on the services that DSGHQ provides but that doesn't mean Wheeler isn't deserving of the love, appreciation and gratitude. I see y'all faking that because you guys would quickly say "We already show him love, appreciation and gratitude". But the way, he was quickly met with disagreement for a good update, to be more precise the "Proposal regarding Room Locking" the thing that made me question the amount of love, respect appreciation and gratitude for Wheeler is the fact, everyone kept questioning Wheeler's decision. If someone abuses room locking wouldn't it be right to shorten the time for it being locked? Because, if you can abuse room locking then it shouldn't be accessible but Wheeler was smart about it he didn't remove it entirely just removed the "unlimited locking feature " aspect to it which means more sense for people who rather abuse the locking feature. Honestly, he only ever looked out for the game and the amount of fake love, respect, gratitude and appreciation he's receiving is appalling I can't tell if it's because you guys are all resentful for someone who isn't @Damen or it's because you guys don't want to accept how much work he puts in. It's not fair and I'm not having it. Wheeler is more of a Developer than @Damen and I hope you all learn this. I don't know whenever, you guys will learn this but whenever this goes into y'all thick skulls that's when this site will actually be able to live. Why do I suddenly care about Wheeler? Haha because I seen how fake each and every one of you are to him. And I'm just trying to draw the line between this whole thing. It's not funny that somebody that puts so much work into this game isn't only showed love when they're on never when they're offline. Those two posts he made with two new updates... "New Teleport Commands" and "Proposal regarding Room Locking" but it was disrespected in the sense, nobody really appreciated it. And that damn hurts because he PUTS all this work into everything for y'all pleasure (while playing the product- Penguin3D) that's not a great look for y'all either way. Because, if you aren't grateful when will you be? Nobody has to be taught to be grateful, you have to already learned being grateful....

Here's the suggestion:
Don't fake your love, appreciation, respect and gratitude for Wheeler. A little "Thank you" goes along way. Trust me, Wheeler is far more likeable then all the staff members put together even @Damen is in disbelief deep inside inregards to Wheeler. That's how talented He is. And I think users who log on every single day, got a gift in Wheeler and Y'all must show that you're just as appreciative to have him because he is a real OG and he should be treated as one. If you all hate the game that's on Wheeler to improve the game, if he doesnt do a good job he will work on what he hadn't done and keep working to improve. Remember, Wheeler is the real man of the people on Penguin3D, I don't know what that would be? Would that be the position called "Godfather"?
(that's my way of explaining Wheeler realistically)
seeing as he is the one pushing updates. And Messiah is the one who was made "Emperor" right? Well, I think without Wheeler there would be no game. So once again, fix up y'all Wheeler is the best thing that happened to this so called place "Club Penguin" Forums and you're all taking him for granted. That's not on, y'all. Fix up Y'all.
I don't usually have an opinion on everything but this needs to stop Wheeler has done nothing but what was asked off of him all y'all did was take him for granted.

If this causes Drama, I know where I stand with y'all. Because I can't even seem to open y'all up to the real OG and he's hard work. Everyone seems to be convinced they're the OG but it's actually Wheeler. Don't even say thank you to him, do you guys ever acknowledge him? It doesn't seem like y'all do to be honest. And Y'all can all hate me and everything but don't forget what Wheeler is doing. His dedication and commitment, love for this place is unmatched. And that's the truth. If this isn't a suggestion to make you guys think better and appreciate Wheeler because he is literally putting his heart and soul,
(he is that dedicated) into this place and nobody seems to care. If you don't care about what he does, at least say "Thank you Wheeler" it can go along way. Manners can go along way as well. Thank you for y'all time.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

STAZHAND
News Reporter
68 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
20th January 2023, 04:41 PM

I like the initiative that Wheeler is taking in the game

+1 by Flame

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 04:46 PM

Idk about anyone else but I appreciate the effort that both Damen and Wheeler put into this game.

+1 by Flame

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 04:48 PM

Loki wrote on 20th January 2023, 04:46 PM:
Idk about anyone else but I appreciate the effort that both Damen and Wheeler put into this game.

You sure? Everyone else seems to be faking it.....

Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 05:00 PM

cool updates coming soon? @Wheeler

here's my advice

make p3d fun for everyone, not just cz

+1 by Flame

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 05:03 PM

StoneClash wrote on 20th January 2023, 05:00 PM:
here's my advice
Quote:
Quote:

Why are you attacking him for an uncertain way the game functions? He doesn't make the game just good for "CZ" what are you on about? He is making Penguin3D fun for everyone.... Did you not check his recent discussions of the brand new updates? I don't have to play the damn game to know he isn't bias like those who probably came before him. Please don't insult Wheeler like that without knowing the facts properly thank you, have an nice day.

Quote:

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 05:04 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 20th January 2023, 05:03 PM:
Quote:
here's my advice
Quote:
Quote:
Why are you attacking him for an certainly way the game functions? He doesn't make the game just good for "CZ" what are you on about? He is making Penguin3D fun for everyone.... Did you not check his recent discussions of the brand new updates? I don't have to play the damn game to know he isn't bias like those who probably came after him. Please don't insult Wheeler like that without knowing the facts properly thank you, have a nice day.
I mean, from now on
you now what I mean ;)
I have some ideas in mind, if you are interested @Wheeler

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 05:07 PM

StoneClash wrote on 20th January 2023, 05:04 PM:
Quote:
SentFromTheTrash wrote on 20th January 2023, 05:03 PM:
Quote:
here's my advice
Quote:
Quote:
Why are you attacking him for an certainly way the game functions? He doesn't make the game just good for "CZ" what are you on about? He is making Penguin3D fun for everyone.... Did you not check his recent discussions of the brand new updates? I don't have to play the damn game to know he isn't bias like those who probably came after him. Please don't insult Wheeler like that without knowing the facts properly thank you, have a nice day.
I mean, from now on

I fixed the mistake.... I said after him I meant before him. Hopefully that helps you understand how dedicated he is and he is making Penguin3D the best game possibly available what are you on about?

Quote:

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
20th January 2023, 06:55 PM

Wheeler is a REAL MAN AND LEGEND of P3D... He is worthy of wearing the Osman Cape (Official) indeed.

+1 by Flame
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 06:56 PM

Bro, Sriram, you need to stop. Wheeler is doing a good thing yes, and so does Damen. I appreciate what Wheelers doing.

However, you're over here writing paragraphs over a game you don't even play, you're not involved whatsoever and its quite annoying. Please stop.

+1 by kat
On strike

Christus Rex Regum Est
Banned
33 posts
Seen 28th January 2023
20th January 2023, 07:21 PM

osaker

+1 by Flame, kat and Mercer

Christus Rex Regum Est
Banned
33 posts
Seen 28th January 2023
20th January 2023, 07:23 PM

osaker

+1 by Flame, Ronaldo and Mercer

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 08:09 PM

flameknight333 wrote on 20th January 2023, 06:56 PM:
Bro, Sriram, you need to stop. Wheeler is doing a good thing yes, and so does Damen. I appreciate what Wheelers doing.
However, you're over here writing paragraphs over a game you don't even play, you're not involved whatsoever and its quite annoying. Please stop.

Go do your homework before responding next time.

Quote:

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
20th January 2023, 09:32 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 20th January 2023, 08:09 PM:
Quote:
He has no homework, he dropped out of college

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
20th January 2023, 09:32 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 20th January 2023, 08:09 PM:
Quote:
He has no homework, he dropped out of college

Login or join the forums to reply.