20th January 2023

Story of the lake

Made by Nook in Crimezone

skaaa
55 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
20th January 2023, 05:23 PM

This is a story by Varda the lady of starlight who opened my eyes to see the past instead of the future. she showed me a great ravine and said to me: "what do you see boy of the prophets?" and I said: "I see land which used to have a river cutting through it but its now dried up" so she took me to the top of the mountain called Ered Wethrin and she said: "the rage of god will fill the land up to the mountains until where we now stand is completely gone" and i saw bowls of rage poured out from the sky like water and it filled the whole land and the rivers flowed again until the entire mountains were covered. then she said to me: "what do you see boy of the prophets?" and i said: "i see sea, but the entire sky of stars is reflected in it like a great mirror" then she said: "count the stars, if you can" so i started counting. and i was counting for the whole night but aventually i said to her: "what you have asked me to do, numbering the stars, is too hard how am i meant to do it? look i keep losing my count." so she said "the number of the stars you see in the mirror is the key to the stars" and i said: "what do you mean?" so she said: "doors have locks do they not? and locks have keys also. the mirror is a door, and the key is the stars. then the number of the stars will open the sea, and it will give you the treasure within." so i said to her: "what is the treasure?" she said: "it is the light of the trees of valinor." so she said a number, but i could not hear it because it was like the sound of many elephants. so after she took me into the door mirror i saw inside a place that looked like hell. i said: "please take me away from this place so that i do not die here" because it was full of spikes and evil powers like the feeling you get in a graveyard. she said: "it is the base of morgoth?" so i said: "you are the one who knows". so we walked into the base, and i saw the throne of morgoth there (it looked like this)

then on top of the throne was two dead trees and inside was a bright light like the light of the stars itself. i said: "is that them? the silmarils?" she said: "it is" so i said: "take them!" she said: "no, since this is just a vision" then i woke up and wrote down the vision according to teh story she told me in the vision

+1 by Loki, Varai, Flame and Wheeler

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 05:28 PM

That’s beautiful Nook. That’s the place where the eagles were tortured until they became vultures. My mother was one of them.

+1 by Varai

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
20th January 2023, 05:34 PM

I aint readin allat

+1 by Mirrikh, Zes, Jesse and Mercer

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
20th January 2023, 05:38 PM

Would she tell me the number?

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
20th January 2023, 05:42 PM

This seems to be a common theme in this community everyone waits for a post to come for 2 weeks and it's not even posted then everyone is so excited but don't seem to care about the one doing all the work... (Wheeler). Like who is this Nook character? I don't see him working for never then one day.... (No offence)

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 05:42 PM

So, you have seen Utumno! This is indeed where Melkor ruled before it was abandoned after the Ainur sieged it. It was flooded by Illuvitar after The Dark Upheaval occurred in the North.
Good Story!

+1 by Varai

Fable

Valiant

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st January 2023, 07:09 AM

Login or join the forums to reply.