Made by Mirrikh in Suggestions

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
27th January 2023, 08:30 PM

Right now, MEDITATION IS HOT GARBO!

Wait 9 minutes, GET .9 STRENGTH

Come on guys I know the light and neutral isn't all about power and glory but at least we were able to somewhat train?

I propose some changes
-meditation giving more strength (not too much since we don't want to over reward people for being afk)
-meditation giving up to 50ish force potential at max

The 50 force potential you'd get from meditating would go away if you switch pillar masters to a dark one so we don't have people abusing switching to the light temporarily just so they could get some force
ALSO MAKES SENSE CANONICALLY SINCE WE'RE TRAINING OUR FORCE POWER!

Every time you get a strength tick from meditating, you'd get a little force potential, and the max you'd be able to get from meditating would be 50

So with basic math we learned in 1st grade..

The average player has 100 force potential, (at least freshies do)

Add 50, 150 force potential. That's not bad at all considering the OP people have like 200-400. Plus this would give us a balanced way of making people who get neglected by CZ stronger

Thoughts?
I figured I would make another suggestion post since we seem to be coming to the Renaissance era of P3D suggestions

+1 by Stoneclash and Flame
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2023, 11:23 PM

thats a good idea considering that meditation is the most boring thing alongside mining, maybe add an infinite 2D minigame that you have to play during that time and the strength you get depends on the score, same with mining but the higher the score means more ores

bring back Pizzatron 3000, Hydro Hopper and Jet Pack Adventure?

Login or join the forums to reply.