26th February 2023

No Discussion

Made by Cariti in Suggestions

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
26th February 2023, 03:57 AM

This post has since been removed. Thanks for the fellow brother who made me understand.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th February 2023, 12:49 PM

Listen, I respect this post but stop trying to push us to change who we are and our religions. I respect that you want to talk about your religion, as do I. DSGHQ has had disputes and public arguments, no matter how we try to silence it, but this post will most likely cause drama. We can be friends, but please respect it when a person tells you they already have their mind made up about God, religion, orientation (even though it's mostly haram), and gender. I want to finish off with a little Arabic I learned. Alyahud walmuslimun 'iikhwat mundh 'iismaeil wa'iishaqa. Yajib 'an nastamira fi altamatue bialsalam bighadi alnazar ean dinina wa'ardina wabashiratina wahayatina.

+1 by Loki and Jesse
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th February 2023, 04:03 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 26th February 2023, 12:49 PM:
Listen, I respect this post but stop trying to push us to change who we are and our religions. I respect that you want to talk about your religion, as do I. DSGHQ has had disputes and public arguments, no matter how we try to silence it, but this post will most likely cause drama. We can be friends, but please respect it when a person tells you they already have their mind made up about God, religion, orientation (even though it's mostly haram), and gender. I want to finish off with a little Arabic I learned. Alyahud walmuslimun 'iikhwat mundh 'iismaeil wa'iishaqa. Yajib 'an nastamira fi altamatue bialsalam bighadi alnazar ean dinina wa'ardina wabashiratina wahayatina.

Very true!

+1 by Ari

Login or join the forums to reply.