8th March 2023

Ban Appeal - Wilf

Made by LocalHelp in Banned

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th March 2023, 05:07 PM

This is Wilf, apologizing for my inapp comments. I made these remarks some time ago, however, wish to disclose my deepest apologies to Loki and the staff team.

I know this is a break of DSGHQ values, and promise to never break these rules again.

And if I break this promise, I accept the consequences of my actions ten fold.

I hope this apology is accepted so that I may return to the forums, and enjoy the company of my fellow forums members.

Thank you, very apologetically,

-Wilf

+1 by Tommo, Kara, rouge, Mirrikh and 4 others

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th March 2023, 05:25 PM

You have spent your life thinking you were cursed, I'm afraid it wasn't anything so dramatic, merely you were born from trash.

+1 by LocalHelp and isaac

Fable

Valiant

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
8th March 2023, 05:35 PM

fable wrote on 8th March 2023, 05:25 PM:
You have spent your life thinking you were cursed, I'm afraid it wasn't anything so dramatic, merely you were born from trash.

Please forgive him, he is apologising genuinely. Do we not forgive people when they're genuinely sorry? I mean he broke the rules and even came back a couple of times, doesn't take from the fact he has now apologised for he's actions. Please forgive him I encourage all to show that compassion, show the community values in your actions. Show what you're really following is true, in your actions not your "speech".
Quran Surah Ash-Shuraa, (The Consultation)42:40
Quote:
"And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation – his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.”

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th March 2023, 10:09 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 8th March 2023, 05:35 PM:
Quote:
Please forgive him, he is apologising genuinely. Do we not forgive people when they're genuinely sorry? I mean he broke the rules and even came back a couple of times, doesn't take from the fact he has now apologised for he's actions. Please forgive him I encourage all to show that compassion, show the community values in your actions. Show what you're really following is true, in your actions not your "speech".
Quote:
"And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation – his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.”
Quran Surah Ash-Shuraa, 42:53
Quote:
And you are truly leading ˹all˺ to the Straight Path— the Path of Allah, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Surely to Allah all matters will return ˹for judgment˺.
You are not one to judge those who ask for forgiveness and those who do not. All matters will return to HIM and he will judge those who deserve it. I give not this man reconciliation, but apathy for his remarks. Truly, how will he accept his actions tenfold, are we to rely on humankind to punish him tenfold? Only HE knows if what Wilf says is truth or lies.

+1 by isaac

Fable

Valiant

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
9th March 2023, 11:09 AM

fable wrote on 8th March 2023, 10:09 PM:
Quote:
SentFromTheTrash wrote on 8th March 2023, 05:35 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quran Surah Ash-Shuraa, 42:53
Quote:
And you are truly leading ˹all˺ to the Straight Path— the Path of Allah, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Surely to Allah all matters will return ˹for judgment˺.
You are not one to judge those who ask for forgiveness and those who do not. All matters will return to HIM and he will judge those who deserve it. I give not this man reconciliation, but apathy for his remarks. Truly, how will he accept his actions tenfold, are we to rely on humankind to punish him tenfold? Only HE knows if what Wilf says is truth or lies.
I hope the He you're referring to is, the only one true Lord on the Noble Throne; Allah.
Wouldn't you ask for forgiveness sincerely if you made a mistake as costly as this (Wilf) made? I mean those who ask for forgiveness you keep forgiving them but I'm so used to forgiving others without others apologising to me because I know deep down they all need some kind or some form of guidance. We can sit here and argue all we want but apathy is not a word you should use. Switch the words around and make empathy. Because truth of the matter is, if you forgive others you will be forgiven if you also break the rules or do something as foolish and silly as Wilf has. Although he did apologised, I'm sure he has changed for the better and by doing so has decided to not cause any more drama. Can we stop mentioning this topic moving forward? If you have any serious concerns please PM me. We can talk about it though the Private Messaging feature on Forums. We mustn't project our failures onto others instead talk about it. Would you like to talk about your failures or even about this? If so private message! I don't want to see drama because drama is all that's been happening but we need to tone down on that and I think this is the right step in the right direction.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th March 2023, 05:49 PM

You should explain yourself and why you did what you did, why it won’t happen again, and then you should be forgiven. But this should be the last time you are considered for forgiveness, because it happens quite often

+1 by Kara and isaac
Adam

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th March 2023, 01:09 AM

Wheeler wrote on 9th March 2023, 05:49 PM:
You should explain yourself and why you did what you did, why it won’t happen again, and then you should be forgiven. But this should be the last time you are considered for forgiveness, because it happens quite often

I agree with this, he and I had a personal conversation, he admitted his guilt, and why it won’t happen again. I believe he is now aware if he repeats the mistake again, there are no more chances to give. Though, I have faith in you Wilf! I am glad you decided to appeal and ask for forgiveness :)

+1 by Wheeler

Kara
Administrator

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
13th March 2023, 12:05 PM

bloody hell why are people writing paragraphs thinking they're socrates just say u accept his apology

+1 by Tommo and Kara

Login or join the forums to reply.