Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Announcements

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 02:02 PM

Hello DSGHQ,

The Saddest Post of 2023 here,

I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I'm stepping down from Admin. I've been thinking about this for a while.

Since the age of 16 I started working full time etc

It takes up all my time, I get so little time to myself now its unbelievable.

And now that I'm 18, I have to work a lot harder, learn alot more, not just about my job, about myself.
I struggle really bad with mental health, but I'm not gonna open up about it, because it's nothing to do with the community.
I want to pursue my own ambitions and dreams, and I can't do it when I have to help a community on the side ting ygm.
Most of you probably also know, I have a REAL LIFE

Some of you don't know I now DO BOXING,

And I know where most of you live.

That was a joke by the way.

ANYWAYS, this does not mean I am stopping war of drakes, NAAAAAH, it's coming out at some point, IDK WHEN and idc when, It's coming out when I want it to and can be bothered to work on it cause ngl i have things to do and im not in any rush.

So anyways, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEELL LIKE THE BEST ADMIN TO EVER EXIST CAUSE I AM AND ALLWAYS WILL BE.

And Damen, Thank you very much for what you've done for me over the years.

I've enjoyed being an admin, and I'm sorry for being a harsh admin, I'm not like you're typical admin, I can actually do the right thing, and when they argue, i just tell them to shut up.

ADMINS LISTEN UP. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM DONT BE SOFT.

Also another reason I stepped down is because I like to give my opinions without having to look over my shoulder

It's a big responsibility.

Anyways, Yorki pudding is stepping down.

+1 by turquito10, Tommo, Ari, Mirrikh and 20 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 02:41 PM

harry15514 wrote on 31st March 2023, 02:02 PM:
Hello DSGHQ,
The Saddest Post of 2023 here,
I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I'm stepping down from Admin. I've been thinking about this for a while.
Since the age of 16 I started working full time etc
It takes up all my time, I get so little time to myself now its unbelievable.
And now that I'm 18, I have to work a lot harder, learn alot more, not just about my job, about myself.
I struggle really bad with mental health, but I'm not gonna open up about it, because it's nothing to do with the community.
I want to pursue my own ambitions and dreams, and I can't do it when I have to help a community on the side ting ygm.
Most of you probably also know, I have a REAL LIFE
Some of you don't know I now DO BOXING,
And I know where most of you live.
That was a joke by the way.
ANYWAYS, this does not mean I am stopping war of drakes, NAAAAAH, it's coming out at some point, IDK WHEN and idc when, It's coming out when I want it to and can be bothered to work on it cause ngl i have things to do and im not in any rush.
So anyways, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEELL LIKE THE BEST ADMIN TO EVER EXIST CAUSE I AM AND ALLWAYS WILL BE.
And Damen, Thank you very much for what you've done for me over the years.
I've enjoyed being an admin, and I'm sorry for being a harsh admin, I'm not like you're typical admin, I can actually do the right thing, and when they argue, i just tell them to shut up.
ADMINS LISTEN UP. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM DONT BE SOFT.
Also another reason I stepped down is because I like to give my opinions without having to look over my shoulder
It's a big responsibility.
Anyways, Yorki pudding is stepping down.

Gonna miss you but you had an invalid use of "You're" lol im sorry I will miss you bro.

-1 by CPBiter, EpicAnimatorGuy, Tommo, Jenna and 3 others
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 02:53 PM

Honestly in the time you were active you’ve been one of my favourite admins from your unbiased way of approaching situations which made you great at what you did. Your comeback from your early days is quite unbelievable🤣and you should be proud of where you’re at now and I wish you the best at whatever it is you’re doing. Hope to hear life updates from you whenever you wish🤝

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 02:57 PM

You will be missed

+1 by Varai and Ari

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 06:11 PM

Quote:
I'm not like you're typical admin, I can actually do the right thing, and when they argue, i just tell them to shut up.
Essex boy through and through

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2023, 06:12 PM

Good on you Eiven, one of the best admins dsghq has ever had, talent and class- keep it up

+1 by Sled, Tommo, Kara, EpicAnimatorGuy and 1 other

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st April 2023, 08:44 PM

boxing? that's cool :P. hope ur doing well fellow '04 <3

+1 by Ari
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st April 2023, 09:15 PM

Seeya cowboy.

+1 by Ari
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd April 2023, 03:25 AM

wizle wrote on 1st April 2023, 09:15 PM:
Seeya cowboy.
and thats how u making a leaving post.

+1 by Ari

Quote:
Lol and fart

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th April 2023, 04:30 AM

I'm still open for voice acting in War of Drakes!

Login or join the forums to reply.