29th May 2023

Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Update 6

Made by Loki in Forum Games

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th May 2023, 12:49 AM

Everyone wondered how could Gamer have died so suddenly and with so little evidence pointing towards what really killed him. Amir was adamant that Gamer must have been killed by volcanic lightning, a very common phenomenon on Das. Loki backed up Amir's explanation and it seemed logical enough to everyone else, except to Kutya.

Kutya called a private meeting with all the guests in Baraddur. This included everyone except for Amir, Loki, and Damen. Not that Damen wasn't invited, he just chose not to attend so that he could make plans for the next event he would be hosting in Baraddur with the help of Amir.

And so it was that Eiven, Little, Kara, and Pic attended Kutya's meeting.

"I suppose you all know why I asked you to meet me here," Kutya started. Everyone in the group looked confused and shook their heads. "Seriously? It's about the murders."

Murmurs of, "what murders?" ran through the crowd.

"I know all of the deaths that have happened here have looked like accidents but I believe there is much more to it than coincidence and bad luck," Kutya continued. "If we look at the evidence-"

"What evidence?" Little asked.

"There is no evidence," Eiven said.

"Surely you don't think Damen is behind this!?" Kara exclaimed, a hint of hysteria in her voice.

"What a waste of time," Pic said, rolling her eyes.

"That's the point! There is no evidence! Therefore, I believe this must either be the work of an evil spirit or someone using black magic," Kutya continued, silencing all arguments.

"Is this why you didn't invite Amir and Loki?" asked Little.

"Precisely. And you may also have noticed that no one has died without one of them being nearby."

"But you were the only one around when Gamer died," Eiven pointed out. "Maybe you're the one killing everyone."

Kutya flushed. "If I were the murderer I wouldn't have killed my own boyfriend, now would I?"

"I knew you two were dating!" exclaimed Kara.

"How do we know you didn't murder Gamer to throw people off your trail?" asked Eiven, sounding threatening.

"I would never do that!"

"I'm sure you wouldn't," Eiven said sarcastically. "Come on Little, lets go."

Eiven and Little stood up and left the room. Little gave Kutya an apologetic look on her way out. Kara and Pic seemed to agree with Eiven and both left the room too. Pic threatened to push Kutya down a hill for wasting her time.

Later that evening, Little was found dead. There were no clues as to what caused her death.

People remaining:
Lex
Sir Warrior
Eiven
Little
Kutya
Damen
Kara
Pic
Tom
Sled
Zen