8th June 2023

The reflection.

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in The Lounge

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th June 2023, 04:06 PM

I was debating whether to make a post like this. I've made enough post talking about my life and how its changed so significantly, not different from every other person but you get what I mean.

I found this community around the age of 8 or 9. I was a very very weird child, I pretended to be a 19 year old because I was insecure of my age back then for some reason but you know, kids being kids etc.
After getting comfortable in the community, I started getting curious about how it was all built. I was fond of Damen's ability to just create these unique ideas and expand upon them.
I then developed a love for 3d development.

As a child I would often have my head in the clouds, day dreaming about these bizarre Ideas that just came to my mind out of the blue. I knew I had the potential to create things that are unique and different.

I looked up to Damen as a role model growing up. All I wanted to do was gain his respect and hopefully become an admin. So I searched Damen in skype and messaged hundreds of Damens until I found the right one. And I managed to find him.

Damen I'm sorry btw, I stalked you big time when I was like 10.

Through the years I made some amazing friends, these being people like, Ras. Tommo, Damen, Gamer, Zes. Little, Loki, Wheeler, Bashy, Void, Cpbiter and the list goes on.

I have nothing but utter respect to those who made my childhood bare able, I love you all.

Especially You Gamer, you've inspired me over the years to keep pushing myself, and that I should never give up. You were there for me when times were ridiculously tough and I see you as a brother. You've been through so much as of recently bro and I just want you to know I'm here for you no matter what.

Tommo, you were always a sick g bro. I remember you crying of laughter when I would scream at the top of my lungs for no reason in discord calls.

Ras, you were my first mate in the community, thank you for taking the time to get to know me and becoming one of my best friends through my childhood in this community, much respect bro, hope life treats you well.

Zes, me and you always had a good bond bro, Never want to lose that, i respect you a lot like a brother dude.

Bashy, we never really talk bro but I remember the times we would play roblox and troll a bunch of people for hours with adawg and ollo.

Void, You're hilarious bro, you make me cry of laughter.

anyways, moving past the shoutouts cause there would be a lot, but I hate making discussions simply because my dyslexia gets the best of me.

Anyways,

I want to thank you all for making me who I am today.

Without this community, I wouldn't be an animator, and I wouldn't of made war of drakes, which is something I am so proud of so far, and I am excited for the future of War of Drakes and what it will have to offer you all.

That is all, bye

Love you Damen <3 no homo

+1 by Tommo, Loki, Zes, Bailey and 5 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th June 2023, 04:49 PM

thank you for all the laughs over the years bro glad to see you’re doing well

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
8th June 2023, 10:40 PM

love u my brotha full homo

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
9th June 2023, 03:22 PM

its great to hear you found your passion with animation, i hope you continue to work as hard as you have been on it.

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy and Ari

Login or join the forums to reply.