14th June 2023

Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Update 8

Made by Loki in Forum Games

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th June 2023, 01:06 AM

Now Kutya was dead, killed outright by Eiven. Everyone relaxed a little, believing that Kutya was indeed the murderer. But now an odd cackling noise could be heard around Baraddur at odd times, causing chills to run down people's spines.

Life went on and finally the vacation to Baraddur was drawing to a close. Today there would be a parade and then tomorrow night was to be the special fireworks show that Damen had planned with Amir. This parade was no ordinary parade. Odd beasts were dragged out of their cozy dank homes and were put on display to be marched through the parade. Some of these beasts included mutated orcs and goblins, a balrog, the uruk army, and a large parade float featuring Pythas holding his great knife and Melody with a vulture perched on her shoulder.

The parade was quite a spectacle.

At one point someone was heard to scream "DON'T DO IT, I LOVE HIM!" but no one paid any attention.

After the parade, Kara was found dead. It appeared she had gotten into a fight with one of the beasts. Damen was found nearby badly wounded with what appeared to be multiple stab wounds...

People remaining:
Lex
Sir Warrior
Eiven
Little
Kutya
Damen
Kara
Pic
Tom
Sled
Zen
Loki
Amir
Gamer

+1 by Pic, Varai, Kara and Foxel

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
14th June 2023, 01:37 AM

ok hear me out........its either damen eiven or amir!!!!

+1 by Loki, -1 by Foxel

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th June 2023, 09:55 PM

IT WAS DAMEN!!!!!

+1 by Loki

Kara
Administrator

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts