CZ plots that went nowhere

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2023, 12:46 PM

No particular order.
    -Ezrak Plot: My sister who is a bird of paradise tries to become queen and was easily appeased. She said she would help me train Raven but she disappeared and never returned. She didn't even know she was adopted! WHERE DID SHE GO??

-Enaril and Annalle. Annalle was obsessed with Vanadium and Melkor. Enaril (her husband) returned to Beleriand to try to break her obsession but they were never reunited and the cz fizzled out. Also, Enaril was saying that Raven would be too powerful to be good or evil and that she should be a grey. But then he disappeared too!

-Raven’s plot. People said she was going to be extremely powerful but then she DISAPPEARED and never returned. :(

-Rouge’s baby dragon. Idk what they said about Rouge's baby other than how it might burn down the forest. But this plot came out of nowhere and ended up going nowhere.

-Azeb and his labs. Azeb was a powerful scientist but then he got scared and hid out on Aman. Apparently he also had FatherVulture enslaved.

-Toben’s return. Man showed up twice and was mentioned in a scroll. Idk what his purpose was.

-Little’s little brother. Appeared randomly and they said he was powerful but then he went back to space or something.

-Zaarbrand and his purple dragons. Went back to space after getting mad even though he promised to bring amethyst dragons to Arda and start a dragon tamer guild.

-The plot against Glarthir that was going to "end his career." I would still love to know what info Amir had that was supposed to cancel Glarthir.

-Amir’s cloning facility and the Spironoth clones. The clones showed up once and placed a couple Pythas statues.

-Spy of Doom. Pretty sure it sounded like Eiven was supposed to fight Doom for control of his son.

These are just some of the crimezone plots that went nowhere despite being very hyped up.

+1 by Flame, Varai and Framerinio

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2023, 01:38 PM

SHADOWS SECRET LAIR!!!!

On strike

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2023, 04:14 PM

I spent years tryna find out who my CZ father was, found out it was Raegon, he showed up for like a week and than vanished for years after.

I love CZ, it seems to not love me though.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th June 2023, 09:08 PM

It was said once I'd have a baby LOL

Foxel

Son of Sun

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023