5th December 2013
1 view

Good Job Archie!

Made by CPManiac in Announcements

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
5th December 2013, 08:26 PM

Hello every penguin! So, I was looking at the comments on Damen's moderator's sign-up, and I sw Archie had 9 likes on his. I then went to the staff page, and noticed Archie is a moderator now!

Good job Archie, and you truly inpressed Damen and all of us. Your sign up was very thoughful, and you have all my trust, that you are going to become a great moderator! You are truly helpful, and wise, deserving of moderator, with many other good qualities. Good luck with moderator Buddy!

~Wishing Best of Luck,
~CPManiac

+1 by Scott, Abby, Key and Archie

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th December 2013, 08:28 PM

Good job archie! I read you application, it was an amazing one! Good job on earning moderator!

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 08:29 PM

Where is the sign up?

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 08:30 PM

Good job Archie! I hope Damen makes me a mod!

Your Master Fashionista

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
5th December 2013, 08:30 PM

Archie Fabulous job! I hope I earn moderator one day... First, I wanna earn back my Master. One step at a time... XD

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
5th December 2013, 08:36 PM

I was about to quote his application and say "your is the best so far" lol

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
6th December 2013, 09:21 AM

Congratulations Archie, I thought we were applying for Forum Mod for PI but what ever, i'ts cool that you got Forum Mod hopefully you will be one for a long long long long long long long time.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 05:09 AM

Thanks everyone! I'm going to do my best and won't let you down. Hopefully I will be one for a long time, thanks for helping me achieve it!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th December 2013, 07:38 AM

Good job Archie, I really think you did deserve this chance to become a Moderator! If you need any help just Mail me & I will give you the basics then the more detailed things that are Moderators only, & if anybody else wants to know that it's classified for Moderators only. "But you aren't a Moderator." and that is where the story begins.

You guys might say but I have sadly been demoted & wished I could stay but let's just say that I wasn't online enough because my computer wouldn't let me on the forums at all until yesterday, so let's back the time up to a couple weeks ago when I logged on at my normal time, so when I got off OldCP an hour after I decided I'd moderate the forums so I tried to log on & it kept saying "Please join or log into the forums." so I tried once again & it didn't even work! So then I used alternative computer to try to log on the forums & it worked so it was just my computer that got me demoted & thankfully the same computer that wouldn't let me forums works now & will never ever do that again
THE END

I know this story wasn't very good I just want people to know why I was demoted & so they understand that I was a Moderator in the past.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 07:52 AM

Ok, I'll ask for help if needed! So, you were demoted for inactivity?

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
7th December 2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Ok, I'll ask for help if needed! So, you were demoted for inactivity?

Yeah he was. It was not his fault, it was his computer/laptop's fault. He made a discussion about it on the forum, if you read it...

Stay Awesome!

Login or join the forums to reply.