7th December 2013

My application of Mod!

Made by Declan in Suggestions

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
7th December 2013, 09:59 AM

Sorry if i've chose the wrong category!
Heres My Applications do not worry news reports never end on my website!
Newcp/cpps! news penguin chat contact me on fourm this will start soon but first fourm! i will do both fourm and website!

Hi there, I'm applying for forum mod!

I would like to be a moderator on the forum because it would be a great experience and I would love to help keep it safe and keep on doing reports! I'm very Calm And It Keeps me happy of the forum,i've learned so much about you all!!!

I think I would be good as moderator because I make Good News That everyone likes! and Im kind and helpful to our users. I was voted to be Secretary of RotaKids, proving that I can be helping and do what i am told!. I'm known really well on here as News Reporter poster, and people rely on me for help with making items for them like signuatures. This increases me being helping and wishes to be a mod, and gives happiness and more focused for becoming one.

On the first week i did not know much but i learned to make costums,after joining the forums, I became a News Reporter After My First News! rest is a secret! I managed to show trust in a while after making this new account declan this is a change of me! In after my news reports in a period of time my reputation Goes Up Everyday!

If I were to become a moderator, I would put in all my effort to it, and would try my best to not let you down! I'm not very active on the forum but i will do it on my ipod :) that Might change! but don't worry in the holidays i will be so active until 3:30/4:00

I will be happy if you do this! you taking your time i'll be waiting! -Declan (in Penguin Chat is Unknown not made yet!)

Declan - Quit

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th December 2013, 10:13 AM

Cool... I guess? :/ A mod will see this...

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
7th December 2013, 10:17 AM

This is not suggestions, and shouldn't you reply in the thing Damen made? Everyone's making there own discussions when it should be in Damen's discussion.

+1 by Aaron

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
7th December 2013, 11:00 AM

Ok music i think u should be mod!

Declan - Quit

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 11:14 AM

You are supposed to apply in Damen's discussion.Not your own.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Login or join the forums to reply.