7th December 2013

Commenting on Albums

Made by PenguinDSC in Suggestions

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
7th December 2013, 01:21 PM

I think we should have Comments on Albums. They would not count as posts, but you would be able to share your thoughts on that photo. We would be bable to tell people what we tought abot that photo. Also, there should be comments for the whole album itself, and comments on a photo alone. You would be notified when this happens, and it would be cool if it were added. All Credit goes to Abby!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by InternalDarkness, Archie , Grace, Sunset and 2 others

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 01:24 PM

I Made a post on this too :P We should be able to Comment on albums so I agree with you :P

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
7th December 2013, 01:24 PM

Yes i agree with this PenguinDSC. Not to be mean but someone had the same idea as you before and made a same post i'm not saying either was better i think they were both equal.Because there are many pictures i want to comment on including yours :).

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 01:25 PM

Nice idea DSC and Abby! I think it would be good to give opinions, the up loader would know how to improve next time. Hopefully this will be implemented!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Nice idea DSC and Abby! I think it would be good to give opinions, the up loader would know how to improve next time. Hopefully this will be implemented!
Mm True, I was not saying that to be like "YOU STOLE MY POST YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE" I was just saying :P Lol, and everyone makes these kinds of posts.

+1 by PenguinDSC
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
7th December 2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
I Made a post on this too :P We should be able to Comment on albums so I agree with you :P
Quote:
Yes i agree with this PenguinDSC. Not to be mean but someone had the same idea as you before and made a same post i'm not saying either was better i think they were both equal.Because there are many pictures i want to comment on including yours :).

Guys, i gave the credit to Abby, if you had seen it, and I also added some of my own ideas. You should have seen it at the end when i said all credit goes to Abby!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Abby

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
7th December 2013, 01:49 PM

i ASLO agree it will be COOL! ~Luke :D

Login or join the forums to reply.