7th December 2013

New Stats Categories

Made by PenguinDSC in Suggestions

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
7th December 2013, 01:53 PM

Hey Guys, PenguinDSC here, and I think we should have a new stats category. That category would be Most Liked Photo in a Photo Album. It would show the most Likes on a Picture in a photo Album.

The next one would be most hated photo in a photo Album. It would show the photo with the most dislikes.

The next Category would be Most Liked Photo Album. The first one was most liked single photo, but this one would be the whole photo album. So if I had three pictures combined to have the most likes in a photo album, I would count all three numbers and have a final number of likes. (e.g.) I have 2 Pictures, and the first has 32 and the second has 15, i would count 32+15, and the most liked photo album would have 47 likes.

The next category would be like the one above but it would be the most dislikes in an album. So would count all the likes and dislikes up and I would have my final number. (e.g.) So if i had 3 photos, the first one had -5, the second one had -7, ad the third had 2, i would count -5-7+2=Final number. So my final number when counted up, would be -10 dislikes.

Comment what you think about this, I hope you liked it! :D

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
7th December 2013, 01:59 PM

Great Idea DSC I Like Your Thinking! ~Luke

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 03:24 PM

Very interesting I like it!! I suggest that we should do a photo album. That;s very creative and can't believe no one else has even thought about that!! Well you do have a great taste a a smart mind. I'm thankful that a smart person is in our staff. (There's more smart people on staff but, I don't want to be off topic :D) I would be willing to see that soon! That again is a magnificent idea!! This will deserve my like of course!! I L.O.V.E LOVED IT! ;) Keep you the good work. I'm always willing what you have to write. (as will as other penguins but, again trying not to be off topic! ;))

~Furry On!

+1 by CPManiac and PenguinDSC

Login or join the forums to reply.