2nd October 2013

Contests

Made by Bailey in Suggestions

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2013, 05:05 PM

Do Not Cheat
If you want to win in a contest for credits, cheating is NOT the way to win. You guys feel that by cheating is just getting the easy way out, but in life, you have to go the difficult way to get what you want. If it is a costume contest, and the theme is Winter, and you see that someone has a really good outifit relating to the theme, cloning them will probably get you disqualified because it is practically cheating, depending on how the Mod/Admin does it. Besides, cloning someone is just wearing the same thing. Since both of you have the same thing, you might not win. If the host catches you cloning, their WILL be consequences. No one likes a cheater.

Be A Good Sport
Come on, if you're a sore loser, you are just hurting yourself. You have to have good sportsmanship so you can be respectful to the one who won the round and/or contest. See, if you won a round, that person would be kind to you and would be glad that you won. I mean, it isn't that big of a deal. Don't just throw a rage and quit JUST because you lost a round. That's pathetic, it's a virtual game. It's not like someone in your family you were really close to passed away. That is a major tragedy/crisis. So what, you lost a contest for fake credits...Pffft. Walk it off.

Those are some helpful tips you should keep in mind when competing in a contest for ANYTHING! This is Chucker321, you are welcome to comment! :)

+1 by Kara, Firewolf, Chuckwolf, Hyperbeam2 and 5 others

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Do Not Cheat

If you want to win in a contest for credits, cheating is NOT the way to win. You guys feel that by cheating is just getting the easy way out, but in life, you have to go the difficult way to get what you want. If it is a costume contest, and the theme is Winter, and you see that someone has a really good outifit relating to the theme, cloning them will probably get you kicked or banned because it is practically cheating, depending on how the Mod/Admin does it. Besides, cloning someone is just wearing the same thing. Since both of you have the same thing, you might not win. If the host catches you cloning, their WILL be consequences. No one likes a cheater.

Be A Good Sport

Come on, if you're a sore loser, you are just hurting yourself. You have to have good sportsmanship so you can be respectful to the one who won the round and/or contest. See, if you won a round, that person would be kind to you and would be glad that you won. I mean, it isn't that big of a deal. Don't just throw a rage and quit JUST because you lost a round. That's pathetic, it's a virtual game. It's not like someone in your family you were really close to passed away. That is a major tragedy/crisis. So what, you lost a contest for fake credits...Pffft. Walk it off.

Those are some helpful tips you should keep in mind when competing in a contest for ANYTHING! This is Chucker321, you are welcome to comment! :)
Good! Although we don't ban or kick for cheating, we simply disqualify them.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2013, 05:25 PM

Sorry, I edited it so it says disqualified. I usually see a Mod/Admin kick someone for doing one of the two.

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
2nd October 2013, 05:27 PM

Do not cheat its not as fun if you see someone with an awesome outfit for theme contest, go with it its all part of life! Just keep going and you might win

SUNDAZE IS OUT! PEACE!

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
2nd October 2013, 05:34 PM

do not cheat it may get you in bad things in life you may get banned or kicked so please do not cheat

user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
2nd October 2013, 05:34 PM

do not cheat it may get you in bad things in life you may get banned or kicked so please do not cheat

user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
2nd October 2013, 06:03 PM

This is really helpful to the people that keep copying me in a contest. It doesn't matter, but I could use some credits.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
This is really helpful to the people that keep copying me in a contest. It doesn't matter, but I could use some credits.
Thank you for understanding, good citizen. :)

Rookie
2 posts
5th October 2013, 10:27 AM

Hi there is a problem every time I win I don't receive my credits... :(

Rookie
2 posts
5th October 2013, 10:28 AM

Hi there is a problem every time I win I don't receive my credits... :(

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th October 2013, 02:02 PM