18th December 2013

STOP BULLYING NOWW!!!!!

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Suggestions

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:32 PM

BULLYING. I have much experience of bullying. I've been accused of bullying, I've BEEN bullied. My sister is gone. My parents are divorced. I get bullied because of brain cancer. I'm in the hospital right now anyways. Only one bully is the worst. Weird name, her name is KHADIJA. My name is Vanessa. Difference? Anyways, they all hate me because I'm naturally American. They're all immigrants. She tells the teacher I cuss at her and blah blah blah, too ridiculous to post. Anyways, since it is snowing, she does this on purpose, she throws snowballs, hard ones, on my face. The next time, she punched me. I had to stand up for myself. I beat her up. Not too much. She has punched, kicked, pulled my hair, etc., I only punched her, HARD. After that, she never bothered me again. After that, I'm a victim of someone else. I've been sexually harassed by boys. They take pictures of girls at the wrong time and putting it on youtube,facebook,twitter,etc., They do more. Like touching us girls, thats why I consider it sexual harassment.
I do not like my picture taken unless I'm the one taking it. Otherwise, NO. I do not want to share my whole personal bullied life, it is terrible and I do not wanna remember it. So, thats that. Bullies, stop. PLEASE, STOP.

Your depressed Master Fashionista

+1 by Sunset, PenguinDSC, ThePast, Nintendo and 4 others
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
18th December 2013, 09:35 PM

Im really sorry to hear that.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Rookie
21 posts
18th December 2013, 09:37 PM

I thought you said your sister was hacking you? If she is dead then how did she hack you? I am confused... Anyways, I am so sorry.. I am praying for you /)(\ may the Lord and Jesus be with you.

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
I thought you said your sister was hacking you? If she is dead then how did she hack you? I am confused... Anyways, I am so sorry.. I am praying for you /)( may the Lord and Jesus be with you.
lol no, she hacked me, shes not dead!

Your depressed Master Fashionista

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
18th December 2013, 10:16 PM

Im proud of you Pearl! You took a stand, you showed her not to mess with you any more. I Love to see people get what they deserve! Bless you, merry Christmas and hope the bullys leave you alone! And that is considered sexual harrasment. Its against the law, so you can tell police.

tessa (;

Banned
12 posts
18th December 2013, 10:24 PM

Pusheen is a pimp

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
18th December 2013, 11:49 PM

Screenhog, please stay on topic.
And, Pearlr, I hope that this goes away for you :( Get well soon!

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
19th December 2013, 12:02 AM

I agree with you! Bullying needs to stop! Sad how it happens on this website :(

Login or join the forums to reply.