23rd December 2013

Mature Section Suggestion/Rank

Made by Russell in Suggestions

23 posts
Seen 20th August 2015
23rd December 2013, 09:46 AM

Hello penguins! Last night I was thinking about how a lot of penguins on this forum are young, and how many rules have been made to restrict them from seeing things they shouldn't like evidence of penguins saying bad words. This is why I thought of having a rank called: Mature.

Mature would be after Master, and would have the color of dark green. Mature is also so that penguins can say evidence and things like that, in the Mature section, which would also be only for Mature and up.

This is how it would work:

When you get Master or if you have been Master, you will be able to take the Maturity test.

The maturity test would ask things like: "What is your age?" and "How did you earn Master?"

If you fail, you are a Master still, and if you pass, you are now a newly made Mature.

You would be able to post in the Mature section, and post things that little kids are not supposed to hear like telling who you like, along with you are still not able to cuss, only show proof.
I would love this idea to happen, for kids would still be safe, while we can still show evidence, and act like the big kids we are :) Comment below on what you think about this, and tell me why or why not this should be a new section and rank. Have a nice day!

~Russell

+1 by SecretResearcher, Preston, Valerie, Abby and 7 others, -1 by Damen and Icedragon The Myth

Rookie
56 posts
23rd December 2013, 09:52 AM

True. But in the test it shouldn't give too much personal information just What is your name?

Dance all the way!!!

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
23rd December 2013, 10:02 AM

Stop copying rile5, trust me, once Damen said it was stupid. Also, we can't, there was a /jr adults room, but people abused it a lot.

+1 by Damen and Sophie

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
23rd December 2013, 10:03 AM

maybe there can be a section just for people over 13..

+1 by Sophie

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2013, 10:27 AM

Hmm,you know kids can just lie and put another age and Many kids here can't give out personal information but this is a nice idea good work!

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
23rd December 2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Stop copying rile5, trust me, once Damen said it was stupid. Also, we can't, there was a /jr adults room, but people abused it a lot.
Just because Rile5 had a similar function does not mean the idea was based off Rile5; Russell may have not even heard of Rile5 until now. Also, for forums, it becomes much easier to moderate and not nearly as bad as you say it would be as about 8/11 staff members at least would be considered eligible to watch over it.

Quote:
Hmm,you know kids can just lie and put another age

For kid's that lie about their age, that's their choice. If they believe they can handle the content without being the considered age, Damen is not responsible with the consequences to come of those users.

I believe this is a great idea and hope it gets put through. The maturity test was also a very good add-on.

+1 by Preston, Sophie and Sunset, -1 by Mohamed
~ SecretResearcher

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2013, 10:48 AM

There will NOT be a rank called "Mature" because like only one guy that comes on here called Jack Francis is mature. I will not have an over 13's rank that allows content for 18 year olds.

Locked. Be ashamed of yourself.

Login or join the forums to reply.