26th December 2013
1 view

snailchat

Made by Queen Jessica in Suggestions

302 posts
Seen 14th October 2015
26th December 2013, 09:46 AM

Hi guys!!!

I got some suggestions for you penguins!! Now the first things first I'm not rushing you guys its just to make the games a little more fun!! so more people can come to play this awesome game! :)
the first thing i want to tell is their not to many games to play my favorite game is shell fall i don't like the other ones so if you can you can make more games for me and other people again im not rushing take your time ( try to make the games fun im not rushing) im sorry guys if i keep on saying im not rushing im still trying to work on post so bare with me you guys are the best anyway my second suggestion well its a question there is this lake on the map and if you click on it you are still on the map now if your working to open it great! but if your not working to open it then i got to tell you something how about you open it and it could be a swimming pool for the snails it would be cute!! oh yea is it possible to make more things for snails to wear if you can make more great again im not rushing you don't even have to do this but if you did i would appreciate!!! thx guys have a awesome day! ONE MORE THING:

:) ;)

STAY CALM

and

REMAIN AWESOME

love,
JESS THE GREAT!! PEACE OUT PPLS

+1 by TikiLiki and ForumHelper
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XXj9VVh5IPA/hqdefault.jpg

Thanks Thinjaace!

Made By: Me!! Its sucks.. whatever :) XD

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2013, 10:29 AM

Omg I had the same idea of the Lake.It would be really cool for it to be available c: thanks for this amazing post I really hope Damen decides to do a Lake.The Lake could also have a Mini Game like a Swimming Race.Damen might be busy with PenguinIsles but I hope he does this.Oh and about the games,there are many more just try to explore SnailsChat and you will see them.Hope this helped!

+1 by ForumHelper
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
26th December 2013, 10:42 AM

Yes! OMG we all had the same idea! This would be cool if the lake was available

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

302 posts
Seen 14th October 2015
26th December 2013, 10:46 AM

you guys are the best i just hope it works!!! waddle on fellas ;)

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XXj9VVh5IPA/hqdefault.jpg

Thanks Thinjaace!

Made By: Me!! Its sucks.. whatever :) XD

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
26th December 2013, 11:36 AM

About everyone had the same idea.Though i would just like the place to be available.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
26th December 2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
About everyone had the same idea.Though i would just like the place to be available.
Yep thats true

And ya I hope this suggestions will be available some time.

Login or join the forums to reply.