Update of Game

Made by Damen in Penguin Isles

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 05:24 AM

Hello,

Me and my fellow penguin isles maker, Cory, are making loads of new things. Cory is in charge of making new items, send ideas to him for items!

I have changed the way penguin isles works when it comes to colors. The idea taken from Club Penguin, to have custom colors (which are impossible for real penguins) has been removed from Penguin Isles. Penguin Isles is designed to be realistic, sort of RPG game.

Neon colors on penguin simply isn't realistic. You can now be a fluffy grey, adult black or frosty white.

Those 3 realistic themes will be great for experiencing the most realistic 2D polar experience!

We are trying hard to seperate penguin isles from anything you've already experienced. We hate the thought of copying Club Penguin, because Penguin Isles is a penguin virtual world because of the choice of story, it is bound to have some infringing concepts. Such concepts are being modified by the day to make Penguin Isles a NEW experience rather than one you've already witnessed in the great Club Penguin game (which is amazing, but not what we are aiming to achieve).

Beta Players have probably noticed Penguin Isle's uniqueness. There are very few concept similarities between other famous virtual worlds, and Penguin Isles is going to be fun to play because it's new!

+1 by iSnail, Asq5, CPBiter, TerryDJ and 25 others

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
6th January 2014, 05:29 AM

3 themes, cool Damen this is going to be AWESOME thanks for telling me and others! What is the one color? (dont tell me I think its black lol) thanks for doing this awesome post i cant wait! +1

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 05:51 AM

Quote:
3 themes, cool Damen this is going to be AWESOME thanks for telling me and others! What is the one color? (dont tell me I think its black lol) thanks for doing this awesome post i cant wait! +1

Thanks for your support but you did not read my post properly. It contains the color names.

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 06:30 AM

Great Damen. I can't wait for the game. +1

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
6th January 2014, 07:51 AM

This seems very interesting, unique as you already said. I see, so far, it is nothing like Club Penguin, except for they both have penguins, but they are both very different in-game wise. I am thrilled for when there are many other penguins, many NEW penguins that will come and enjoy your website, and notice the achievements of a penguin named Damen. I myself, will add a suggestion to Cory Jay for clothing articles, that just seems fun :3 Anyways, good luck on finishing Penguin Isles Damen!

+1 by Damen, Happyfeetjer, Archie , GirlyGirly and 1 other

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
6th January 2014, 08:16 AM

Great ideas and very unique aswell! Like CPManiac said it's not even close to being the same as Club Penguin.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

2015 StanleyCup Champions
598 posts
Seen 10th July 2023
6th January 2014, 09:08 AM

um can we have a hat that you can fly

Thanks OldcpHelper For Making these

LiveTyping.com

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
6th January 2014, 09:11 AM

Damen, did you know there are orange penguins?

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
6th January 2014, 09:12 AM

Damen, did you know there are orange penguins?

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

87 posts
Seen 16th May 2020
6th January 2014, 09:44 AM

This is very good. I can't wait untill it comes all of those colours sound nice. Good job cory and Damen and everyone that helped. +1 :D ~Lukesky

Lukesky May the force be with you.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
6th January 2014, 09:45 AM

Cant wait Damen, Im ready for a new game that is not club penguin, I am going with Adult Black.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
6th January 2014, 10:59 AM

Yes, I totally agree. Penguin Isles is very unique, and a completely new experience. I think the new realistic themes for your pengin is a great idea, great work! Club Penguin doesn't have a story to it, and is more imaginary to my opinion.

All of you waiting to play, your in for a huge surprise! I was surprised when I first saw it, and I must say, I'm addidcted already...

Thanks Damen & co for the amazing experience!

+1 by CPManiac

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
6th January 2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Hello,

Me and my fellow penguin isles maker, Cory, are making loads of new things. Cory is in charge of making new items, send ideas to him for items!

I have changed the way penguin isles works when it comes to colors. The idea taken from Club Penguin, to have custom colors (which are impossible for real penguins) has been removed from Penguin Isles. Penguin Isles is designed to be realistic, sort of RPG game.

Neon colors on penguin simply isn't realistic. You can now be a fluffy grey, adult black or frosty white.

Those 3 realistic themes will be great for experiencing the most realistic 2D polar experience!

We are trying hard to seperate penguin isles from anything you've already experienced. We hate the thought of copying Club Penguin, because Penguin Isles is a penguin virtual world because of the choice of story, it is bound to have some infringing concepts. Such concepts are being modified by the day to make Penguin Isles a NEW experience rather than one you've already witnessed in the great Club Penguin game (which is amazing, but not what we are aiming to achieve).

Beta Players have probably noticed Penguin Isle's uniqueness. There are very few concept similarities between other famous virtual worlds, and Penguin Isles is going to be fun to play because it's new!
I'm a beta tester, and I'm frosty white, and guys it looks awesome!

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
6th January 2014, 11:27 AM

This is really cool Damen!
I'm actually glad that you changed it to realistic colors!
I'm pretty sure you won't see a penguin walking around Antarctica having some kind of neon or rainbow color being like "Lookatme peeps!"
Well, thanks!

~GirlyGirly :)

+1 by Damen

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 11:37 AM

I'm a beta tester, and this game is interesting and fun!

Login or join the forums to reply.