Review on Damen's new rule

Made by frozo in Feedback

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
6th January 2014, 07:16 PM

Before I start I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category
Hey guys. I haven't made a post in a while so I came to make something clear.

Damen said no dating or fake weddings. Because many of us have been taking this ''online dating'' too fare. I know that just a few of you think that its odd for Damen to say that we can't date online but that's not what he really means. He just doesn't want you dating on his games. You can be best best best friends with someone online but like don't start to date and stuff. You can still date online but not without your parents saying that you can. And don't get MAD at Damen for this new rule, He just wants us to be safe because you never know who your really talking too. Let's say I was dating this girl named Sarah on Club Penguin(sorry if your name is really Sarah) And she says shes a 13 year old girl. You never know, she could be like a 7 year old. Or lets say that she said that she was a girl in real life. She could really be some random boy. And I'm not trying to scare you but Sarah could be a 40 years old man stalking or something(The chances are rare) That's probably the reason why Damen doesn't want dating on his forum and games(and also some people feel awkward or left out when other people date) So guys, Please don't get mad at Damen because of this new rule. Don't date on forums and only date online with asking your parents and knowing who you are dating very WELL

~Frozo

P.S I'm not sure if this is the reason why Damen doesn't want dating on his websites but if I was him this would be my reason. And you can also like someone, But just don't date or do fake weddings

+1 by Scott, Abby, Aman0708 , GirlyGirly and 11 others
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
6th January 2014, 07:19 PM

Okay i haven't seen people doing that but i'll make sure it doesn't happen ;)

EDIT:One like :l

+1 by frozo and GirlyGirly, -1 by x

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
6th January 2014, 07:20 PM

Okay i haven't seen people doing that but i'll make sure it doesn't happen ;)

+1 by ian, -1 by x

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
6th January 2014, 07:29 PM

CPManiac said it's ok. that he knows that it's a rule,but if they're not sharing personal info and stuff, it's fine.

+1 by GirlyGirly, frozo, Grace and x, -1 by ian and avax

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
6th January 2014, 07:29 PM

In my opinion, the roleplay dating is fine, as long as it doesn't go too far involving personal information. People can do it, but if it gets to the point where they give personal information like phone numbers and addresses it becomes a serious problem.

+1 by Spongebob, GirlyGirly, frozo and CPManiac, -1 by avax
Carry on, my wayward son.

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
6th January 2014, 07:30 PM

I see people date on new cp but not this one.

+1 by GirlyGirly and frozo

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
6th January 2014, 07:46 PM

I have seen people dating and taking it too far.Like when they online date so long and they share personal info.Sometimes that happens.Oh also my real name is Sarah.... XD Lol

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
6th January 2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I have seen people dating and taking it too far.Like when they online date so long and they share personal info.Sometimes that happens.Oh also my real name is Sarah.... XD Lol
Lol sorry about that. I wasn't calling YOU a 40 year old man XD

+1 by Sunset

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
6th January 2014, 07:56 PM

I have to agree with you.
You have NO idea what is on the other side of that screen you are looking at.
I think you worded that perfectly. You CAN date online, but Damen doesn't want you to do it on HIS websites.
There's a point where it's fine, but then there's also a point if it's just plain wrong.

~GirlyGirly :)

+1 by frozo

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
6th January 2014, 09:46 PM

I saw something in your post, that I wanted to tell you guys about. "The chances are rare that it can be a 40year old man". It is pretty common, nasty old men collect infomation on someone else if you give anything like pictures,names, where you live, anything like that. There are movies where old men capture young kids because they give like a picture of their cat or themselves. It happenes everywhere. There can be one here too. You can't trust anyone with you pass, or any info. Bu people go to crazy. Like for an example, my friend knows it is bad to online date, but she does it anyway. But I totally agree.

+1 by Tacofun, Mycroft and frozo
Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
6th January 2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I saw something in your post, that I wanted to tell you guys about. "The chances are rare that it can be a 40year old man". It is pretty common, nasty old men collect infomation on someone else if you give anything like pictures,names, where you live, anything like that. There are movies where old men capture young kids because they give like a picture of their cat or themselves. It happenes everywhere. There can be one here too. You can't trust anyone with you pass, or any info. Bu people go to crazy. Like for an example, my friend knows it is bad to online date, but she does it anyway. But I totally agree.
Just adding, this is why I quickly removed the picture of my face.

+1 by avax
Carry on, my wayward son.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th January 2014, 10:20 PM

Im glad damen put in this rule! the online dateing thing was annoying

-1 by Key

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th January 2014, 08:16 AM

Actually, I checked the rules section right now and guess what all of this arguing was about... Nothing! It isn't in the rules and even if it was nobody here is dating! Sure they are roleplaying but that isn't dating! Or they would call role playing role dating! So the play part in role play means fake! So then role dating will be changed into fake dating! So please stop making posts about it! I guess a lot of people haven't read the rules yet if they are saying real online dating isn't aloud. If Damien did make this a real rule then it would be inside the rules!

-1 by ian

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 09:38 AM

For your information, Damen never made this a rule...I dont even know if hes even said nobody could before! It was more of a suggestion if Damen said it...Anyways its just roleplay and your fine if you dont
~ Dont make posts about it
~ Dont make moods about it
~ Do make PM's
Like Key123 said, If it was an 0ffilcal ule, it would be in the rules on the forums
~PoliceBob

+1 by Key, -1 by ian
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
7th January 2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
That's true. But usually it depends what website you're on. But then again your right, You never know where they can be. 1+

Login or join the forums to reply.