Pocky's moods

Add Mood

Pocky
27th January 2016
~ <3 I've realized that the oldcp accounts were deleted when i was gone so my username is now Kixs <3 ~
Pocky
27th January 2016
~ <3 Hey buddy you in London? <3 ~
Pocky
27th January 2016
~ <3 Hey guys im back! I wont be posting much because i'll be spending most of my time decroating my profile page thing <3 ~
Pocky
23rd October 2015
~ <3 Well, I guess this is goodbye for now <3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 I'm so mad I can't find a clean verson of Same old love by Selena Gomez >:( :blue: <3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 I'm so sick of that same old love that .... it tears me up!<3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 Does anybody know any good music I should put as my profile music?<3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 Edited my profile again! <3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 I wonder why people have been rude to me all of a sudden :? I never been rude to them XD <3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 Lmao now there is two Carlys on forums lol but one is named Karly lol but you pronounce it the same lol :P <3 ~
Pocky
22nd October 2015
~ <3 I just want to let you guys know I don't really care at all that you guys adore me or not i'm just me and if you don't like that then please NEVER return to my profile again :) <3 ~
Pocky
21st October 2015
~ <3 Edited my profile I love it! <3 ~
Pocky
21st October 2015
~ <3 Its so good to have my account back! <3 ~
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: I'm going to be doing master's return sacrifice bye guys see you in two weeks actually i'm going to go on my backup account star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: That moment when you didn't know tomorrow is picture day and on thursday is a field trip O.o :star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: I was watching Judge Christina Perez today on tv and one of the problems were that this girl wanted to get a tattoo so this inexperienced tattoo artisit offered her a free tattoo of what ever she wanted so she asked for a sunflower and when the artist was done the tattoo was a sunflower and it said Luke 4 lyfe (btw thats the name of the tattoo artist) :star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: Is it weird that my background is spaghetti sorry I just LOVE spaghetti :star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: Melanie Martinez and Ariana Grande are beautiful <3 :star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: Melanie Martinez and Ariana Grande are beautifull <3 :star:
Pocky
6th October 2015
:star: Blood money blood money how did you afford this ring that I love honey :star: