OldCPHelper's moods

Add Mood

OldCPHelper
13th May 2014
I DID IT! I AM SO HAPPY! I became a master best day eva!
OldCPHelper
12th May 2014
i created a wikipedia for oldcp wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Solar91#OldCP
OldCPHelper
12th May 2014
It Appears I Hope A Admin Knows it is time for me to become a master on forums
OldCPHelper
11th May 2014
:( i cant believe a helper i made has more views than i do i feel left out
OldCPHelper
11th May 2014
Upset/Confused/Happy
OldCPHelper
11th May 2014
i am so pleased i got 609 rep and since i no longer have the green thing showing my rep i changed me name color to it is fun right? lol what do u think about changing when u got what u wanted
OldCPHelper
11th May 2014
yep it was a great wedding food and drinks im happy roday but miss a lot to
OldCPHelper
10th May 2014
im afraid the HS Comp is cancelled for saturday sunday will work out or saturday i am going to a wedding so yeah
OldCPHelper
10th May 2014
TODAY IS THE DAY THE HS COMP MEET ME AT SNOWFORTS 5 PM EST CANADA!
OldCPHelper
9th May 2014
Its Here Vote for a movie Rio2, Wizard of Oz, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs2,Frozen,Epic, How To Train Your Dragon
OldCPHelper
7th May 2014
Emperor May I Have The Been To England Badge i have visited it before
OldCPHelper
7th May 2014
Plz Check the post HS Comp (All) if you are willing to join the competition for 3 prizes A Free membership to HS The Grand Prize And Another grand prize for the runners up and 1st winner
OldCPHelper
7th May 2014
Plz Check the post HS Comp (All) if you are willing to join the competition for 3 prizes A Free membership to HS
OldCPHelper
7th May 2014
Will Anyone Say if they want to join HS Comp on the post medallians new!!
OldCPHelper
4th May 2014
I AM HACKED BY A USER NAMED HackingRules and quit unless he is ipbanned
OldCPHelper
3rd May 2014
Sting And r2d2imsorry both of you need to resolve the problems eighter go on a private chatbar and talk to eachother on the disscussion why and if this will help u both i finally figured to make a court post i will make soon today so u both must be online u two need to finish this once and for all this drama between u both has gone to far plz understand eachother remember this wont help any of us but urselves fighting will only make it worse u should both talk about this on my post where i will allow u two to post because this has gone to far to to to far for my case both of u must try to make a friendship or u both might loose quite a temper