Sadie's moods

Add Mood

Sadie
9th March 2014
It's quit ashame I missed the entire moderator competision due to testing and stuying for testing in april all I can say is maybe next time.
Sadie
5th March 2014
Every single time I log onto the forums I see something new or updated and I say to myself well that is truly magnificent to see. Nice work on upating everything Damen it looks great.
Sadie
28th February 2014
Hello, today a few hours ago my sister Sadie got into a car accident she is currently resting in the hospital so she will be inactive for awhile she might be allowed to go on the internet in the hospital but we still don't know 100% so i'd like you all to know she is not being inactive on purpose for more details just send me some mail and I will explain the entire story.
Sadie
15th February 2014
First time on the radio show that was interesting I enjoyed it nice work Damen.
Sadie
15th February 2014
Skype anyone?
Sadie
10th January 2014
Sadie became a moderator once again! How interesting congrats Sadie you are deserve the rank it fits you well :)
Sadie
9th January 2014
The three names generated are... summerking,may23monthly, and sunwolfthe names where generated by fruit machine.
Sadie
9th January 2014
Alright I am about to generate 3 names to send kind messages to I am boured so I thinking sendingkind writen messages shall sooth away that.
Sadie
9th January 2014
Oh hello Damen nice to see you online once again.
Sadie
9th January 2014
At school "Dun Dunn DUN"
Sadie
5th January 2014
Good Night everyone I don't understand how you guys can stay up this late my goodness I get tired.
Sadie
5th January 2014
Hello!
Sadie
15th December 2013
I am feeling interesting, quite cold yet I am glad.
Sadie
11th December 2013
Yup, I heard correct Sadie just walked into the bathroom to take a shower. This will take forever indeed. Also, if you have not checked out penguin isles then I dare you too it is so grand! And, I would also like to thank this great man for making me a member.
Sadie
11th December 2013
Yup, I heard correct Sadie just walked into the bathroom to take a shower. This will take forever indeed. Also, if you have not checked out penguin isles that I dare you too it is so grand! And, I would also like to thank this great man for making me a member.
Sadie
11th December 2013
Yup, I heard correct Sadie just walked into the bathroom to take a shower. This will take forever indeed. Also, if you have not checked out penguin isles that I dare you too it is so grand!
Sadie
11th December 2013
Everyone I must go offline. Me and Sadie and Courtney and Dayton all have school in the morning. Good night champs.
Sadie
11th December 2013
Truly crazy, Sadie has not updated me on what has happened till now. She, is truly inexplicable. How dare she not tell me what happened to OldCp. I will for sure miss that game. It was an amazing online game for everyone to play young and old.~Scott
Sadie
22nd November 2013
Epic, waddle on here at OldCp :D