CPBiter's moods

Add Mood

CPBiter
6th March 2014
Hi!
CPBiter
6th March 2014
You OldCP mods left us 18 users on OldCP with One really annoying and rude user with a racist name and is being innap.
CPBiter
6th March 2014
And this order thing is used for...
CPBiter
6th March 2014
Only one on :)
CPBiter
4th March 2014
People just don't understand. A demote is a demote. Wonder how the people who haven't been staff. Just a demote is a demote live with it...
CPBiter
4th March 2014
People just don't understand. A demote is a demote. Wonder how the people who haven't been staff. Just a demote is a demote live with it...
CPBiter
4th March 2014
Thermus just shot Musclebob1 and Mike96!
CPBiter
4th March 2014
Like my new name? It is Staff Sceptre
CPBiter
4th March 2014
Greetings Citezens of Damenportia. It is I, the narrator of our new school play called Mulch. I am called Mulch and the story is of The warrior Queen, Boudica and the Romans. I have to learn 16 lines
CPBiter
3rd March 2014
I want to help OldCP but it is no use. My pain is completely different to others. Most people get talked to and some people get followed. But I am just sitting in the corer alone.
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
Why is my room a empty ship? My swf had a tall rope ladder and a trap door to go in it, Oh well
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
Detective Warner was my 600th like. Now I am prestige :D
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
Thank you everyone for supporting me for 600 rep. I have one more like until 600 re. Who will be my 600th and most important like?
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
Thank you everyone for supporting me for 600 rep. I have one more like until 600 re. Who will be my 600th and most important like?
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
I can't post my application again. and Cyberwolf please may you review my room I requested.?
CPBiter
2nd March 2014
NEW HIGH SCORE:43 :D
CPBiter
1st March 2014
Multiplayer in Prava stickman anyone??
CPBiter
1st March 2014
Tiki? Are you working on my picture yet?
CPBiter
1st March 2014
I do not understand the guns. It's obvious someone is gonna abuse it. Like nearly everyone abuses the bot like calls it stupid and says it shut up. It wouldn't be fun without all of these features.
CPBiter
1st March 2014
This community gets more confusing by the hour ^_-