CPBiter
22nd March 2014
I will be honoured to be mod empress Rover
CPBiter
22nd March 2014
Can someone make me a gif of my penguin dancing
CPBiter
22nd March 2014
I don't get it. I know OldCP is like the Old club penguin but it has different features like /ac and /jr and /ai and the TV icon and the walk on walls stuff so why can't it just be called CPPS.biz or something. I know it is the admins choice but it is just a suggestion.
CPBiter
20th March 2014
Its emotional. *Logs off*
CPBiter
20th March 2014
Ohh man >.<. I forgot my password and I can't get on my channels :(
CPBiter
20th March 2014
Sorry I was unactive. House work. I wanted to go on but there was no internet
CPBiter
20th March 2014
Sorry
CPBiter
8th March 2014
What some people do on DSGHQ websites really annoy me. When not-well knowned people try to take the spotlight and make a big fuss about hacking. And when people only care for there friends. But the one thing I really hate is Stupidity and idioticity.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
Damen, are meditator spaces availible. I don't think I'll be a suitable mod.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
Zeternal just proves he hates cp. If you like oldcp so much, why are you destroying it? Why did you make a agency that you don't care for.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
I don't think I am prepared for mod yet... So if I do win the comp. Can I be med instead of mod.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
See ya in a hour don't forget to try to unban CPBiter. Also I forgot my pass for My back up account please may A admin change it.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
Does the normal OldCP have /jr rooms? If it doesn't and this one does why call it oldcp? I mean like CP didn't have Crime and BHes in there game did they?
CPBiter
8th March 2014
All Damen really has to do is either make a new CPPS that isn't oldcp or start oldcp again. I prefer the first one.
CPBiter
8th March 2014
I have a question. How did musclebob1 the mod ban mods?
CPBiter
8th March 2014
Musclebob1 on BH? He is wearing a red viking helmet and just deleted my account.