Tacofun's moods

Add Mood

Tacofun
23rd March 2014
Anyone want a signature? There is glitter, rianbow, blinking, and flame. Pm me if you want one, I just wanna make signatures for some reason lol
Tacofun
21st March 2014
Hey guys, guess what? We finally found what the writing at the pool says! It is said that it is a secret code, and it says " Die ". I know this was made a while ago, but it's good to know, since i heard rover was spotted.
Tacofun
19th March 2014
Tomorrow my grade is having a big test called Mcas, it's my first like big test, i'm vervous lol
Tacofun
17th March 2014
There is now a /jr Tacobeach, check it out if you want :3
Tacofun
17th March 2014
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Tacofun
14th March 2014
How is everyone today?
Tacofun
13th March 2014
Okay. I know this has been mentioned a million times, but, i need to make this. We need more mods. I go on oldcp. People are cussing, bullying, being rude, ect! I HATE when people break rules, and i am so sick of people doing so!!!! Most of are mods are inactive, so it is annoying. People are even QUITTING since of the breaking rules. I want this to change. It makes me upset break rules, and we really cant do anything until a moderator is online, and by then, the person has left. Anyways, if we keep the mods to only, not many mods will be hacked. I just want this to change, i want oldcp to be safe for other children, not a place where they can learn bad words. I just want the old oldcp again, not the unsafe oldcp.
Tacofun
12th March 2014
Okay look. I know that there is less mods for safety, but really. Everyone is cussing, the mods are also being a little inactive, people are quitting because of this. I am sick of the cussing, bullying, ect, we need more mods, even 2 more mods would be better.
Tacofun
10th March 2014
Trying to log on, "Connecting to server", "Was not able to connect to server. Please click to learn more." Is oldcp down?
Tacofun
9th March 2014
Good luck all teams! I wish every team best of luck! Remember, today, at the end, it will be indivual, those who are in the mod comp today, make sure to try your best, and stay positive! The remaining teams are bees, betas, and freehawks! Whos excited for the mod comp? :)
Tacofun
6th March 2014
- Bored - What should i do?
Tacofun
6th March 2014
Is oldcp down? I can't get on so, not sure.
Tacofun
5th March 2014
http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=11750 - My moderator application if you are interested -
Tacofun
4th March 2014
If you would like to read my new application, the link is: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/11750-In-Game Moderator Application!/
Tacofun
4th March 2014
Just wait patiently while we wait for it to be open to all users, and this must be annoying for the person who is id 101, XD
Tacofun
3rd March 2014
I'm watching brain games, awesome showwwwww
Tacofun
3rd March 2014
Today, Nick said he was rover, and threatened to delete accounts and was pointing his gun on people, this is something that happened today, i though i would warn you about this.