Tacofun's moods

Add Mood

Tacofun
26th January 2014
I made a moderator application! If you wanna see it, search Moderator Application ~Tacofun If you read it hope you enjoyed it!
Tacofun
25th January 2014
Whos excited for mod comp? I know i am
Tacofun
24th January 2014
Today is my bday! I'm 9!
Tacofun
22nd January 2014
I can't get on to oldcp, it shows a blank screen, is it down? If it's not down, can i have some help?
Tacofun
3rd January 2014
Lol i made my own sundae and it's huge. My parents were busy so i asked if i could make it myself and they said yes, so now i have a huge sundae lol. I put cookies, bananas, oreo ice cream, whip cream and marshmallows :). Yum XD
Tacofun
1st January 2014
My 3 fish i got died in 3 days. I'm mad and sad. I wish they had lived longer, more then 3 days.
Tacofun
28th December 2013
I'm gonna gte a fish today or tomorrow, i just set up the tank, gravel, ect. I can't wait to have a fish!
Tacofun
22nd December 2013
I can't reply to discussions, when i try to press reply all it does it like it lets me type other things on it, i really want to make posts but i can't, can you guys help?
Tacofun
17th December 2013
I have made daily help news, so far i have made: Daily help news! Discussions! And i have made What is rep: daily help news!
Tacofun
15th December 2013
I have reached 500 posts! That is half of my goal of 1000! I'm happy!
Tacofun
2nd December 2013
I Wish Oldcp Was Up!
Tacofun
24th November 2013
I Feel Happy, Wishing Friday Was Tomorrow! Since Mod Comp! Ecxcited For School!
Tacofun
23rd November 2013
My Dad Is Gonna Give Me His Laptop He Never Uses! I Am Happy To Say I Can Be On More Hours Every Day! He Always Used To Make Me Get Off Of The Normal Computer. Ill Probally Get It This Month, He Just Needs To Set It Up! I Dont Have To Get Off Now When My Dad Needs To Do Work On The Computer!
Tacofun
7th November 2013
Cheerful/Joyful! Read To Help New Users! Ask Me For Help!
Tacofun
7th November 2013
Cheerful! Ready To Help Users!