FashionistaThePositivePrincess's moods

Add Mood

I miss everyone!!!!!! ;(
I'm in drama on fashion story. I told her "don't mess with girls from the damenspike hq. XD
Download fashion story app on your Mobil devices and I'll meet you there. Make a storm8 Id than add pearlr10 cuz I'm grounded and I can only play apps. ;(
I'm on fashion story......add me as pearlr10 plz it's an app and I can only play fashion story so I wanna hang with my friends when my mom thinks I'm playing games. ;)
Hi Damen and Chelsey. xD #salad mood
Hi Chelsey. xD
I'm so happy and positive! XD
I wish my older brother was alive. ;(
Listening to music on my earphones. They're literally blasting in my ears, especially with dub step! XD
Wasup may? xD SCARY!! it's only us!!
My instincts tell me to do something I only told Sadie. ;(
It's between the Masters to choose to keep going and be the next generation of mods, or stop at master. We masters are like family...we hold the forum high and keep running until we reach the home of mod.
WARNING: I am very crazy right now. In a good, fun way.
XD I love annoying my teacher at school! He's like "Vanessa! I'm calling your house!" And I'd be like "k"
WeloveOldCP chat launched yesterday! I am enjoying promoting people and if you wanna know HOW to be promoted to a mod or owner, I'll tell you on the chat. Link: www.xat.com/weloveOldCP
I am FashionistaThePositiveQueen
Who owns iPBL??? I know it's someone from this hq because their forum is EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE!
Us masters are the next generation of mods. There was a Damen generation, a hashir generation, now a may23monthly generation.