Chandler's moods

Add Mood

Chandler
10th June 2014
There is never a time when pizza is not good >.< I LOVE PIZZAAA
Chandler
9th June 2014
Finally got my power back on.. it's been far too long o.o (5 days)
Chandler
1st June 2014
It's a good day to be outside
Chandler
31st May 2014
guess who just got his job back?!?!
Chandler
24th May 2014
I finally got internet! Lion has returned!
Chandler
16th May 2014
How would you think for one second that I would hate ANYONE? really?
Chandler
16th May 2014
Alright maybe I'll just join the Freehawks!
Chandler
16th May 2014
If I were to make a team(Lions), who would join me?!
Chandler
16th May 2014
Damen: is it too late to make a team for the comp?
Chandler
16th May 2014
I'll come check out the Mod Comp today/tonight! Key123: Does my position offer still stand?
Chandler
14th May 2014
For the record I still like Sunwolf... People stop taking everything so seriously! To Sunny: I didn't cheat on you..I was messing around and others thought I was serious.
Chandler
13th May 2014
Wait...so I'm not a News Anchor anymore?
Chandler
4th May 2014
I just wanted to send out a sincere thank you for all the prayers and thoughts for the Tornado that devastated my family last Sunday. It really means more than you could EVER know. I will upload a video of me driving into my subdivision in Mayflower, AR which ends with a tour of my "house". Thanks again, MrLion
Chandler
27th April 2014
if you haven't heard....mayflower, Arkansas is where I live. an EF4 tornado has leveled my house...I'm so scared right now. please keep my family in youre prayers...I've lost everything but my phone, which im on...ill be on in 5 mins or so...oh my god :0
Chandler
27th April 2014
Anyone familiar with The Storm Chasers on the Weather Channel?? They are 1-2 miles from where I live.. Please pray the Tornado threats go down for my little town here in Arkansas. Tune onto the Weather Channel for updates...but for now we are in the red :(
Chandler
27th April 2014
Anyone familiar with The Storm Chasers on the Weather Channel?? They are 1-2 miles from where I live.. Please pray the Tornado threats go down for my little town here in Arkansas.
Chandler
20th April 2014
Hello everyone. I have decided to remain the anchor on Oldcp News! Though I am staying, I will be taking this week off for my birthday on Wednesday. I need to spend time with family. Happy Easter! -MrLion
Chandler
20th April 2014
Hello everyone. I have decided to remain the anchor on Oldcp News! Though I am staying, I will be taking this week off for my birthday on Wednesday. I need to spend time with fam! See you guys soon. -MrLion
Chandler
20th April 2014
Hello everyone. I have decided to remain the anchor on Oldcp News! Though I am staying, I will be taking this week off for my birthday on Wednesday. I need to spend time with fam! See you guys soon.