Chandler's moods

Add Mood

Chandler
18th April 2014
I regret to announce I have been shot. MrLion is no more.
Chandler
18th April 2014
Congrats to a good friend who is a good example: If you work hard, you get rewarded! CONGRATS Bubbles!! I'm proud of you!
Chandler
18th April 2014
Part 2 of yesterday's nature walk is posted! Enjoy!
Chandler
17th April 2014
So I decided to go on a little nature walk out on my land today. I was just beautiful outside today, so I decided to film it! Part 1 will be uploaded shortly, and part 2 shortly after! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Chandler
17th April 2014
Oldcp News is posted for this beautiful Thursday! Hope everyone's enjoying their day.
Chandler
17th April 2014
Oldcp News will be posted shortly for this beautiful Thursday! Hope everyone's enjoying their day.
Chandler
16th April 2014
I posted a new moderator app! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!
Chandler
16th April 2014
Emporer Damen: When you get the chance, will you restore my subtitle in-game? Thanks
Chandler
15th April 2014
If you would like your shot username listed below the video, please pm me. **In the message include your username and what you we're doing at the time of the tragedy. Also, If you want me to list your NEW username please include it as well.
Chandler
15th April 2014
If you would like your shot username listed below the video, please pm me. May the god of oldcp be with us! **In the message include your username and what you we're doing at the time of the tragedy. Also, If you want me to list your NEW username please include it as well.
Chandler
15th April 2014
If you would like your shot username listed below the video, please pm me. May the god of oldcp be with us!
Chandler
15th April 2014
Breaking News video will be posted shortly.
Chandler
15th April 2014
I finally met with my long lost partner in crime! OLDCP feels like oldcp now! WB Animal!!
Chandler
15th April 2014
It's 39 degrees here D: BURR! though...the pollen level is low. So, I'll sacrifice a warm day from no allergies ;)
Chandler
14th April 2014
I don't have state of the arc equipment, so I apologize for the shaky audio and dark video quality in my latest post. I hope you find this interesting, and I hope you take my advice and buy this trilogy with the **appendices** EDIT: after I get done talking in the first video, I'd go to the second one because it has better quality than my tv.
Chandler
14th April 2014
I don't have state of the arc equipment, so I apologize for the shaky audio and dark video quality in my latest post. I hope you find this interesting, and I hope you take my advice and buy this trilogy with the **appendices**
Chandler
14th April 2014
Hey Damen, can you changed my Name History to TheCommander? He was my first user
Chandler
13th April 2014
Anyone know where I can find Season 1 of Game of Thrones? It's not on Netflix, and I don't have HBO channels.
Chandler
13th April 2014
I posted the Dance Party Video! I hope you all enjoy it!
Chandler
13th April 2014
Let me say a HUGE thank you to everyone who supports #oldcpnews and for giving me my *NOW* 300 rep. I may have another dance party in /jr lionparty, what do you guys think?