Chandler
7th April 2014
Damen's Phone: /thrones, let's have some fun -JM
Chandler
7th April 2014
Is there an actual user named Sherlock?
Chandler
7th April 2014
It is up to Damen if TheCommander is to return. We shall see if a year of attempted Oldcp Navy will pay off.
Chandler
7th April 2014
Can a mod PLEASE come online. There is not only bad trash talk. but some unknown users are cussing, and to my face..
Chandler
6th April 2014
If someone will let me interview them via skype on air fer the next news video, I will play them 100 credits. Who will do it?
Chandler
5th April 2014
Okay, I just got home. It's good to be back. See everyone online!! ;D
Chandler
5th April 2014
Would Emperor Damen be up for an interview on air for Tuesday's News broadcast via Skype?
Chandler
4th April 2014
im at my grandmothers house, she is dying of cancer. yet, she was supposed to be gone 4 months ago...the point is there in no WiFi or internet here (im on my phone) so, I will be unable to get on in-game until tomorrow afternoon. Ill be on here on forums tho, so if you need me, pm me.
Chandler
4th April 2014
Oldcp News 4/4/14 has been posted to forums. here is the link as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8cax-Vr-4
Chandler
3rd April 2014
I am excited and ready for v9 to reveal itself. And excited to see the things that will happen in this new prosperous age!
Chandler
3rd April 2014
The first person who can name the ONLY object that is inn every one of my videos 5 credits. Good luck!
Chandler
3rd April 2014
Never give up. With hard work and determination comes great accomplishments. I encourage for you all to take a moment to think, "What do I want to do with my life? How will I make a difference?" I appreciate all the encouraging people on this amazing website. I will not let you down.
Chandler
2nd April 2014
couldn't find my suit jacket... Bow tie worked though, right??
Chandler
2nd April 2014
My credit comp is postponed to 5:30 (EST)
Chandler
2nd April 2014
...I'm so confused..
Chandler
2nd April 2014
Breaking News! I have received mail from an unknown source stating that Oldcp is in danger. I have not been able to find the one who sent me the mail. For now, everyone be on alert. Any PW members and moderators, be cautious. I have a possible suspect. But, for now... This is a Breaking News report -MrLion