Chandler's moods

Add Mood

Chandler
2nd April 2014
Due to the fact that this is a school day, I have changed Today's Credit Competition to 5pm (EST)
Chandler
2nd April 2014
Due to the fact that this is a school day, I have changed Today's Credit Competition to 5pm (EST)
Chandler
1st April 2014
Did you guys like the video outside or inside?
Chandler
1st April 2014
We need a mod online... There is a bunch of cussing!
Chandler
1st April 2014
We need a mod online... They is a bunch of cussing!
Chandler
1st April 2014
**Breaking News!** Oldcp will be down all day today do to a.....April Fools! Hope all of you have a great one! If you have a great prank you did today and you would like to share, Send it to me to be mentioned in the next News Video!!
Chandler
1st April 2014
Good morning everyone! The reason why I am up so early is because I have class every Tuesday and Thursday. But! I will be active in between classes. I will be back online somewhere between 11am USA(central) and 1:30pm. See everyone there!!
Chandler
1st April 2014
Good morning everyone! The reason why I am up so early is because I have class every Tuesday and Thursday. But! I will be active in between classes. I will be back online somewhere between
Chandler
31st March 2014
I'm so excited, I can't seem to sleep :P I going to get on for a bit
Chandler
31st March 2014
Hello! Today was a great day! To celebrate, come online to Oldcp and dress like a lion for a massive picture! It will take place in /jr Lionsden !
Chandler
31st March 2014
Looks like I got the News Reporter Job! Thanks to the Emperor for making all of this happen!
Chandler
31st March 2014
If you haven't seen me before, and you like this idea, please comment your ideas. http://forums.damenspike.com/view/12834-Video News (proposal)/
Chandler
31st March 2014
Hey! Check out this video proposal post! That's me in the video ;) http://forums.damenspike.com/view/12834-Video News (proposal)/
Chandler
31st March 2014
If anyone wants to join my snowball squad: Masterminds.. logon and say to be I want to join.. And I'll give you the password if I want you on my team :D
Chandler
30th March 2014
I have had this new favorite blues artist and his song get stuck in my head ;D Everyone, you would benefit if you stopped everything you're doing and look up this guy. This is MrLion's music right here!! Blues runs in my family, you may know my cousin, Cody Belew on The Voice. Anyways, you should play: Keb' Mo' in the background while you're online. It soooooothes the soul babaay. ;D
Chandler
30th March 2014
It's a beautiful (actually spring-like) day here in Arkansas today! I hope everyone is having a good one!
Chandler
29th March 2014
I hope my application is to your liking, Lord Damen and Emperor Cyberwolf. It would be an honor to be at your side in these treasonous times.
Chandler
29th March 2014
Working for a job on staff. Let me see if I can succeed.
Chandler
29th March 2014
I see you on Join.me Jaycee ^-^
Chandler
28th March 2014
Thanks for the drawing Sophiabeth! It's now in my signature