Chandler's moods

Add Mood

Chandler
20th March 2014
That announcement though..lol
Chandler
20th March 2014
Had a great day. Ready to get my party on TONIGHT!
Chandler
20th March 2014
On the first day of Spring 2014, Arkansas decided to be 32 degrees D: #summerfever #goawaywinter
Chandler
19th March 2014
Oh! *bows* Greetings Emperor Damen!
Chandler
19th March 2014
I'm having feelings I never thought I'd have...
Chandler
19th March 2014
.....and your gunna hear me RAWR!
Chandler
18th March 2014
Damen: will you check your mail for TheCommander please?
Chandler
18th March 2014
You know, it's easy to over look just HOW many great friends I have. I love you all, and hope we can kick it soon :D
Chandler
18th March 2014
You know, it's easy to over look just HOW many great friends I have. I love you all, and hope we can kick it soon :P
Chandler
9th March 2014
I have decided to come watch the last day of The Moderator Comp. Good luck to all!
Chandler
6th March 2014
Francis the great. #celeblife
Chandler
6th March 2014
And you know Damen, you're defiantly one of a kind. Don't ever change the way you are! Damen=Emperor over all
Chandler
6th March 2014
How do I become a member of the Order?
Chandler
4th March 2014
I will not be able to make it to the Moderator Comp... D:
Chandler
27th February 2014
Luckiest man in the world! <3 Sadie
Chandler
27th February 2014
"Anderson, don't talk aloud. You'll lower the IQ of the entire street" haha I love this show! #sherlockfan
Chandler
27th February 2014
This....just must be looked upon, yes indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-sAPobpfY
Chandler
25th February 2014
I got the Jr room reserved for the Sadie/MrLion Wedding! :D /jr wedding
Chandler
25th February 2014
What does everyone think about this swf being the Wedding Ceremony Room? (minus the words >.< I'd have to get Damen to reword it XD) http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/swf.cpcheats.info/rooms/2009/music_jam_july_2009/berg.swf
Chandler
25th February 2014
The post concerning Sadie and I's wedding will change sometime today with a date and time. Also I have announced that Damen is the priest. He accepted this role, if he can make it of course :) But be sure you are aware of the changes if you are in the wedding party. Thanks! ~MrLion