Chandler's moods

Add Mood

Chandler
28th March 2014
Hey Lord Damen! Could you give me your Skype user? I'd like to speak with you about the Penguin Watch.
Chandler
28th March 2014
I've lost connection, and I believe the server is down. I'm unable to relogin :/
Chandler
27th March 2014
Damen, want to add me on Skype?
Chandler
27th March 2014
Damen, Please check your mail. I need your assistance on a matter. Thanks!
Chandler
26th March 2014
I'm going to go see "God is not Dead" in theaters with my church tonight. I'm extremely excited! Has anyone seen this movie? If so, did you enjoy it? Post your thoughts:)
Chandler
26th March 2014
*bows* Hello Emperor Cyberwolf! Glad you are online, sire.
Chandler
26th March 2014
It's a good day. I'm ready to get my #lionswag on! Come join me!!! lol
Chandler
26th March 2014
Damen, has Iceesofie talked to you today?
Chandler
26th March 2014
Biscuits and gravy for break fast! WOO
Chandler
25th March 2014
Love is so weird. It works in mysterious ways and I am now a prisoner of it again.
Chandler
25th March 2014
It would be an honor to serve you Emperor Cyberwolf. *bows and hands application* I hope an Old Lion like me can still be useful to you, my lord.
Chandler
25th March 2014
Damen, are there any positions I can get? I want to be involved in SOMETHING lol
Chandler
25th March 2014
okay, so the mods that we actually have...are never online. There's cussing and mass inapp things being said online right now. Please SOMEONE come on and ban these users
Chandler
25th March 2014
And now.... Cyberwolf "created" the imperial guard......An idea i have proposed over 5 times. Over the past year TheCommander (MrLion) tried to start a force, and its sad that it was overlooked and now cyber just makes one. It's just discouraging..
Chandler
25th March 2014
Okay, so I have asked and asked for The Commander's password back... What's going on?? Why can't some one listen to me?!
Chandler
23rd March 2014
It's great to have a WHOLE WEEK of great sleep, great food, relaxing, and more sleep.I don't have anything to stree or worry about. #springbreak
Chandler
23rd March 2014
It's great to have a WHOLE WEEK of great sleep, great food, relaxing, and more sleep.
Chandler
21st March 2014
My dad just asked me if I wanted a job counting an endless amount of quarters and other change in his vending company. UMMM No thanks! lol
Chandler
20th March 2014
8 away from the popular badge ^-^