Diego's moods

Add Mood

Diego
25th January 2014
sorry everyone the passion spell was for ninentdo
Diego
25th January 2014
Say 3times Round and Round the world is spinning, when it stops it's just the begining, sun comes up with laugh and cry, sun goes down Dice will die this is my will so let it be. Its a passion spell if a witch says something 3 times then it might come true
Diego
25th January 2014
Round and Round the world is spinning, when it stops it's just the begining, sun comes up with laugh and cry, sun goes down Dice will die
Diego
25th January 2014
love spell, money spell, friend spell, eros spell, body changeing spell, dark spells. www.changeyourlifespells.com I will cast a spell for you as many times as you want. I have other spells too.
Diego
25th January 2014
love spell, money spell, friend spell, eros spell, body changeing spell, dark spells. www.changeyourlifespells.com I will cast a spell for you as
Diego
25th January 2014
love spell, money spell, friend spell, eros spell, body changeing spell, dark spells. www.changeyourlifespells.com I will cast a spell for you as many times as you want
Diego
24th January 2014
love spell, money spell, friend spell, eros spell, body changeing spell, dark spells. Want one comment which one you want the name of the person and additional infor
Diego
22nd January 2014
Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the songWatching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fZGNaBJcx0 -PrinceDiego
Diego
22nd January 2014
Watching Luna's Let It Go (Frozen My Little Pony Parody) you should watch it 2 I made the song
Diego
22nd January 2014
be on the look out for a pengin on oldcp biz named angil7895 if you find that penguin bring him/her to me thank you also angil7895 wanted me to cast a weight loss spell on someone named perry danna so i am trying to get how much weight perry danna should lose but angil7895 won't tell me and angil7895 asked for this spell so find him/her
Diego
22nd January 2014
I used a snow spell to make all of this snow so now you have no school today I go to South kingston high school
Diego
20th January 2014
on penguinisles come online I'm bored
Diego
18th January 2014
Penguinisles Tracker Penguin name: Diego Status:ONLINE ROOM:Lake Chelsey
Diego
18th January 2014
Penguinisles Tracker Penguin name : Status:ONLINE ROOM: Lake Chelsey
Diego
18th January 2014
Penguinisles Tracker
Diego
18th January 2014
look at my post http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=9312&nfid=338769 Damen called me a retard that was below mean that is bullying
Diego
18th January 2014
www.changeyourlifespells.com and www.real-wishes.com I can cast a spell for you or grant a wish go to www.changeyourlifespells.com for a magic spell and www.real-wishes.com for granting wishes
Diego
17th January 2014
www.changeyourlifespells.com and www.real-wishes.com I can cast a spell for you or grant a wish go to www.changeyourlifespells.com for a magic spell and www.real-wishes.com for granting wishes
Diego
17th January 2014
I am on Penguinisles at the strange crystals come and join me we can figure out the password to enter the moon dimension my penguin name is Diego
Diego
17th January 2014
Good Evening Everyone, I entered someones dream last night now sure who's but it may have been minnipenguin or it may have been someone elses