Abby's moods

Add Mood

Abby
18th August 2015
i was reading though some of my moods when i was about 10 i was so annoying lol, 3 years later and im still really annoying, lol.
Abby
28th March 2015
i find it funny how i logged into the game and everyones like "oh my god its abby"
Abby
28th March 2015
i accidentally spent the whole day on netflix, oops.
Abby
28th February 2015
i was looking through my messages from a long, long time ago & i found all my conversations with all my friends that dont come online anymore & now im sad because i miss them, lol.
Abby
21st December 2014
Thank You for chaning my rank to member, Finally ;)
Abby
5th May 2014
oh my god lol i'm watching this show it is sooooooo funny this grandma doesn't want to go to the doctor the daughter called for help (911) and shes cussing and flicking people off and screaming and hitting omg I cant even breathe.
Abby
27th April 2014
who's team can I join for the mod comp?
Abby
25th April 2014
Hi. I'm back kinda sorta, I have had a busy life also I wont be so active and I wont be on Youtube anymore.
Abby
20th March 2014
I don't have a secret obsession with dance moms shut up FRozO :(
Abby
3rd March 2014
Okay i'm not trying to cause drama but the thing about the "fred with cancer" thing was to support cancer not make anyone mad or offended. me and frozo are just playing with this whole "Fred" thing so everyone take the caner picture with fred out of your signatures.. frozo didn't know this was going to make people angry nor did I even know about it until it was over. so everyone move on and grow up.
Abby
2nd March 2014
I'm famous
Abby
26th February 2014
I just saw like one of my old old old moods and i'm just like "umm" my brain litterally went blank for a second.
Abby
15th February 2014
anyone wanna skype ldsjhsef;oEF
Abby
15th February 2014
Hello Friends.
Abby
31st January 2014
Goodbye. I'll miss you all I will get on rarely to check my mail and talk to friends other than that xat I will be on rarely, I'm staying on for a few minuets then I will not be on for a while.
Abby
30th January 2014
I'm really thinking about quitting my computer has a virus and it's just junk and the life of it is about done. I need to focus on school grads and homework and I'm only able to get on my phone on certain days of the week and I only talk to my real life friends on there.
Abby
30th January 2014
I'm really thinking about quitting
Abby
25th January 2014
Hi world. didn't see you there. *shakes hand*
Abby
25th January 2014
Sorry I have been inactive my computer is garbage and I hate to get on it.