Redds
28th September 2015
I am now known as Izzy in oldcp so dont get confused if you see me
Redds
27th September 2015
"So what if im crazy? The best people are."
Redds
27th September 2015
Um he said AFTER MARCH which means all my un-dead accounts will be gone!!
Redds
27th September 2015
How do you get those oldcp username on forums? No one told me ;-;
Redds
26th September 2015
Damen your voice is alot like dan howell, i mean it as a compliment
Redds
26th September 2015
Redds
26th September 2015
Redds
25th September 2015
Finally! Ive tried 23 pictures for my profile pic but non of them fitted ;-; but i now got it changed so yay
Redds
24th September 2015
OMG that is it! Ive tried every photo for my wiki and IT WONT WORK it always says its not valid, IVE TRIED EVERY SIZE, will someone help me?!?
Redds
24th September 2015
Damen theres a profile bug, whenever i put a photo that would fit, it says OOPS! YOUR PICTURE CAUSED THE FOLLOWING: ERROR 1
Redds
23rd September 2015
Been there, Screw that.
Redds
23rd September 2015
Everyone is ignoring me, everyone hates me and thinks im rude, even when i say sorry, they just dont listen ;-; even my old friends hate me now and dont care about me ;-;
Redds
23rd September 2015
That moment you wake up at 5 am and cant go back to sleep no matter how hard you try ;-; good thing im sick and i get to stay home for school!
Redds
21st September 2015
That moment you learn how to say Los pollos les gusta usar pantalones in spanish class.
Redds
19th September 2015
I just got my own wiki page! Thanks bp! http://forums.damenspike.com/wiki/Izzy555
Redds
18th September 2015
"Ruling the world with evil doesnt make me happy, i wanna go to school! And be with ben! Because he makes me happy" umm news flash Dove Camran, SCHOOL SUCKS!
Redds
18th September 2015
~Rip~ Redds, and now i have to wait three hours to make another account! CRIES im gonna miss the war!!!
Redds
18th September 2015
~Rip~ Redds, died as a by stander
Redds
17th September 2015
To all you people that dont know who i am, mostly my unactive friends, im izzy555 and died like 5 times so i made this account and yeah