629 posts
Posted in OldCP Connection Loss • 11th November 2015, 05:57 PM

Help wrote on 11th November 2015 05:50 PM:
HeyGirl said on 11th November 2015 05:49 PM:
Help said on 11th November 2015 05:44 PM:
HeyGirl said on 11th November 2015 05:00 PM:
Help said on 11th November 2015 04:50 PM:
Around 4:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, OldCP

Around this short time period, most users on OldCP had a connection lost. Nothing else usual on this. Move on.

Losing connection is normal. It happen's time to time. Please, stop posting everything that happen's. Its a normal things, you are user. Not a bot.

I'm being honest here. For one hundred times, please stop calling me a bot.

I never called you a Bot. And I never will. And it is the pretty much first time you told me that. I am saying don't act like one, I know you like informing but, inform important things. Like if someone was murdered or a wedding happend. Stuff like that, like events. and I am saying like alot.

I usually post events every once in a while.

But this ain't an event, don't make a post just for connection loss. If you like reporting made news reports! You can even become a news reporter ;3

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in OldCP Connection Loss • 11th November 2015, 05:49 PM

Help wrote on 11th November 2015 05:44 PM:
HeyGirl said on 11th November 2015 05:00 PM:
Help said on 11th November 2015 04:50 PM:

Around this short time period, most users on OldCP had a connection lost. Nothing else usual on this. Move on.

Losing connection is normal. It happen's time to time. Please, stop posting everything that happen's. Its a normal things, you are user. Not a bot.

I'm being honest here. For one hundred times, please stop calling me a bot.

I never called you a Bot. And I never will. And it is the pretty much first time you told me that. I am saying don't act like one, I know you like informing but, inform important things. Like if someone was murdered or a wedding happend. Stuff like that, like events. and I am saying like alot.

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in OldCP Connection Loss • 11th November 2015, 05:00 PM

Help wrote on 11th November 2015 04:50 PM:

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEYGIRL • 10th November 2015, 06:09 PM

DreamBurst wrote on 10th November 2015 05:53 PM:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YOU'RE PROBABLY MAD AT ME ABOUT OUR PAST BUT I THREW THAT IN TRASH SO WE CAN PARTAY!! ANYWAYS ILY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PEOPLE SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER ALREADY!! GET TO IT!!

Tysm! And why would I be mad at u, that's past <3
Hashir wrote on 10th November 2015 06:00 PM:
Was your caps lock stuck while writing this?

Girls just love their caps >-<

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in HEYGIRL ILY • 10th November 2015, 05:18 PM

Lloyd wrote on 10th November 2015 05:16 PM:
While girls talk in caps, I will say "happy birthday".
(SARCASM)
(duh)
Happy birthday.

Gurls talk in cap if they want :3

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in HEYGIRL ILY • 10th November 2015, 05:13 PM

Sugaaa wrote on 10th November 2015 05:09 PM:
GET UP AND SONG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEYGIRL RIGHT NOW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAE!! Heygirl your one of my bestfrands and bass and I treature it when I first met you, you were just the girl who married cristal and stole the thrown in Jr knights from me if anyone ever bes rude to you Ill spy. ILYSM BB I WILL EDIT THIS ON MY LAPTOP AND LOVE YOU ILY ILY ILY

ILYSM MUCH TOO! OH AND WHEN I WAS CHOSEN TO RUN FROM SLED LMAO U AND CRISTAL WERE LIKE "NUU NOT MY WIFE D;"

TYSM c:

<3 <3 <3

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Birthday girl • 10th November 2015, 05:02 PM

The Great Kat wrote on 10th November 2015 04:56 PM:
Hey guys today is Heygirl's Birthday! I wish her A best Birthday and many more! We love chu Heygirl! You are nice , kind, friendly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! ~Kat

Awwh! Tysm <3 ily kat :3

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Game Of Lord&Lady,Story,S1,E1 • 10th November 2015, 04:37 PM

Queenblue wrote on 10th November 2015 03:05 PM:
Heygirl said on 10th November 2015 11:32 AM:
You are literally obsessed with GUGU, I have no choice, but to call Nine Juan Juan on you.

Plus, GUGU is already gonna marry me!

SriramDrakez said on 10th November 2015 10:47 AM:
Ser Lord Sriram Drake, Was hand-Guard to Damen,Was Lord Commander of the KingsGuards,Damen Only First Son And N.1 Was Sriram, Sriram was also Known as "KingSlayer" He Had this Tile for Killing the Mad King Cyberwolf of House Wolf,The Last of He's Name, Ser Sriram Had got Kidnapped By A Black-Hawk And Ser Sriram's Left Hand was Cut Off, Ser Sriram Had a Talk with GUGU(She Liked him A Lot), Ser Sriram Married GUGU and Ser Sriram's Was riding for the North, Too Be continued.

First CEO , producer.[ME]

Tell me if you want a Role Or A 1 year contract.

first off, heygirl you made sherlock get all crazy on you by saying she'll marry you when she doesn't talk to you, second i am laughing so much causee thats hilarious!! honestly i need to see more post like this, not drama ones but sherlocks stories are the best +1 yet it has two dislikes

Its was just a joke :/

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Game Of Lord&Lady,Story,S1,E1 • 10th November 2015, 01:11 PM

Mists Stags wrote on 10th November 2015 01:01 PM:
Heygirl said on 10th November 2015 12:35 PM:
SriramDrakez said on 10th November 2015 11:38 AM:
Look, **** you HeyCarp .

Shut up before u end up being the carp. ._.

Now, don't start a fight guys.
And Sriram, this story is weird. You turn out to be the son of Damen and Tennis is your brother? Why are you a Lord knight and not a Prince?

Wait, GUGU is Damen's sister, and Sriram is suposably or whatever Damens son, so that means that GUGU is his aunt..?

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Game Of Lord&Lady,Story,S1,E1 • 10th November 2015, 12:35 PM

SriramDrakez wrote on 10th November 2015 11:38 AM:
Look, **** you HeyCarp .

Sorry for making this rude reply.

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in If You Could... • 10th November 2015, 12:21 PM

I would have telecanises or however you spell that, to move things with my mind <3

Yours truly,

~~The girl with no common sense.

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Game Of Lord&Lady,Story,S1,E1 • 10th November 2015, 11:32 AM

You are literally obsessed with GUGU, I have no choice, but to call Nine Juan Juan on you.

Plus, GUGU is already gonna marry me!
SriramDrakez wrote on 10th November 2015 10:47 AM:
Ser Lord Sriram Drake, Was hand-Guard to Damen,Was Lord Commander of the KingsGuards,Damen Only First Son And N.1 Was Sriram, Sriram was also Known as "KingSlayer" He Had this Tile for Killing the Mad King Cyberwolf of House Wolf,The Last of He's Name, Ser Sriram Had got Kidnapped By A Black-Hawk And Ser Sriram's Left Hand was Cut Off, Ser Sriram Had a Talk with GUGU(She Liked him A Lot), Ser Sriram Married GUGU and Ser Sriram's Was riding for the North, Too Be continued.

First CEO , producer.[ME]

Tell me if you want a Role Or A 1 year contract.

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Spamming - katt • 10th November 2015, 09:54 AM

Pickle Stags wrote on 10th November 2015 09:42 AM:
Katt was spamming in OldCP (made a ticket but I got this up quicker)

If can't see here is link http://prntscr.com/916s9h
if can't see here is link http://prntscr.com/916u1k

That's not a spam. ._. OldCP isn't xat. So, that is not a spam and this post is pointless. If you made a ticket than just wait, but you didn't really had to make one. A spam is a snowball or fart emote spam. Which causes real lag.

Yours Truly,

~~ The girl with no common sense

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Posted in Does Luck Exist? • 10th November 2015, 07:30 AM

Nice post! Luck depends on your actions. If you have bad actions, bad things will come to you. But, if you have good actions, good things will come to you.