768 posts
Posted in Sword • 22nd December 2018, 09:15 AM

BlueLights wrote on 22nd December 2018, 09:14 AM:
Make sure that when you're pressing Shift + F, you're not typing it in the chat bar. Click the little chat bubble next to the chat bar to make it so you're not typing it. Maybe that's the problem.

Yeah I told him that, I'm in his igloo trying to help hopefully he figures it out. :)

768 posts
Posted in Sword • 22nd December 2018, 08:48 AM

Cruel wrote on 22nd December 2018, 08:42 AM:
But I think I'm bugged I'm squeezing and I can not get my sword out

I notice you are on OldCP, I might be able to help.

768 posts
Posted in Sword • 22nd December 2018, 08:30 AM

Cruel wrote on 22nd December 2018, 08:25 AM:
I'm looking for this at a time and I'm not finding how I use my sword if someone can help me by replying to this post thank you very much

Non-ranked users get a wooden sword, use /equip to select it. Then you should be able to do Shift+F on your keyboard, that will pull the sword out. While the sword is out you can press F to make it swing. Then the Spacebar will make the sword block. (All swords are controlled this way)

Everyone gets a wooden sword since it doesn't do damage.

768 posts
Posted in Damen please • 21st December 2018, 09:23 PM

Really had to make a post just for this? :/

768 posts
Posted in Read this (URGENT) • 21st December 2018, 03:57 PM

The lengths people go just to get ranks? rly. :/

768 posts
Posted in Shout out to Chelsey • 21st December 2018, 03:41 PM

chels is great :D She is a good friend and she is very active. c:

768 posts
Posted in The best OldCP picture ever taken • 21st December 2018, 07:49 AM

Zelrus wrote on 20th December 2018, 11:18 PM:
this was an accident by the way, i was ordered to kill him but the order was called off right when i killed him

I remember this, you got demoted right? Its crazy how fast orders can change. oof

768 posts
Posted in Penguin3D Furniture Igloo Update! • 20th December 2018, 10:16 PM

Wow this looks nice, some good progress has been made. Keep up the good work! Past 3AM!?! rip..

768 posts
Posted in Abu's iOldCP Prediction • 20th December 2018, 10:12 PM

dwiamer1 wrote on 20th December 2018, 10:10 PM:
Firstly, there will be a "war" for the throne. It's going to be like Game of Thrones except way less exciting and no one is going to attack eachother because they cant risk their main accounts so they will use unarmed alts that serve no purpose.
Someone will get emperor or empress but then Gamer will become the chosen one and the monarchs will really have no say in anything because Gamers power overrules everything.
Alatar is going to abuse his weaponry.
Kara is going to become a ruler for awhile.
Tent will hold the strongest military.
Abu will always be one step ahead of you all.
(Alatar no hate, just truth.)

So basically its gonna be just like current oldcp cz? :P

768 posts
Posted in My iOldCP plan • 20th December 2018, 10:06 PM

Alatar wrote on 20th December 2018, 10:04 PM:
George5562 wrote on 20th December 2018, 10:03 PM:
bruh this "plan" sound so boring what about the fun & games?
P.S. WE KNOW YOU WANT EMP hehe
no one wanted to do my deal so im just gonna form an army and kill everyone

that sounds more like it >:)

768 posts
Posted in My iOldCP plan • 20th December 2018, 10:03 PM

bruh this "plan" sound so boring what about the fun & games? >:)

P.S. WE KNOW YOU WANT EMP hehe

768 posts
Posted in iOldCP Predictions • 20th December 2018, 09:56 PM

From what I am guessing we are gonna form a bunch of gangs and rival against eachother. Winner gets POWER. >:)

768 posts
Posted in Welcome Back! DSGHQ Forums 2019 • 20th December 2018, 09:02 AM

Good to be back! :D

768 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Knight Application • 13th March 2016, 12:27 PM

Pickle wrote on 13th March 2016 12:16 PM:
DSGHQ Knight Application

Username: Pickle1020
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Experience: Former DSGHQ moderator, former XAT moderator/member, former Auren.JS operator, former SC mod, former Skeleton Guard, current DSGHQ master and current moderator/administrator of few existing Club Penguin private servers.
Reasons I want to become a knight:I want to become a knight because I have the responsibility to handle such a rank. I am known of my maturity and activity, ranging from 2-5 hours a day. I am also known as a trusted member mainly because of my former ranks. I know the sword commands and knight commands which I will mention later.
Sword Commands:

Shift+F - Take out sword

F - Swing sword

Move mouse - Move the sword to requested position

Spacebar - Block

Knight Commands:

/arrest (username)

/release (username)

/goto (username)

/summon (username)

/sendto (username) (room id)

Conclusion:
I believe that I were to be a knight of the DSGHQ, I would vow to protect the DSGHQ under any circumstances.

Regards,
Pickle

Outstanding application, I know you as a friend, and I think you would be a great Knight! +2 ;) If I could.

768 posts
Posted in Cussing • 11th March 2016, 07:20 AM

Max wrote on 11th March 2016 01:10 AM:
Hello. This person on oldcp called bwhateverr has been cussing at me in PM in xat. I arrested her for cussing to someone in PM on oldcp. I have many screenshots of her cussing at me in xat. Proof:

Proof 1: http://prntscr.com/ads8ky

Proof 2: http://prntscr.com/ads8u0

Proof 3: http://prntscr.com/ads91a

Proof 4: http://prntscr.com/ads9aw

Alright I hope this helped a lot! She was also threatening me saying: I'm reporting you to Damen and you wont have your rank or title anymore. That was rude when I am doing my job correctly. Thank you for taking your time for reading this post!

~Max

Make a help ticket at, http://damenspike.com/mytickets/ Never post a report on a discussion, it can cause drama, etc. If you make a help ticket, it can get to the mod faster, so action can be taken. Thanks for the report! :) Just remember to make a help ticket next time! :D

Also, the second image proof has an inapp word in it. Thats one of the reasons why you need to make a help ticket.

Thanks for the report again, I hope this is dealt with. Make a help ticket, and replace the second photo, it has an inapp word in it.