768 posts
Posted in [READ] Calling Warriors for Oldcp • 11th March 2016, 07:08 AM

"Whats the wall going to be made of?"
Prince Gus wrote on 10th March 2016 08:00 PM:
Hello, I am Prince Adawg, and I am raising up an army to take back the forgotten North of Oldcp and conquer it and become King of the North. I am looking for the most skilled warriors from all houses and House Skeleton will lead the army, but Note, if you join and are in a different house You will still be in that house, but you will serve under Skeleton aswell until the North is taken back.

Emperor Damen has given me the warriors of Stags and Drake, and I am needing more houses to donate warriors to me for this battle.

Together we will take back the North for Emperor Damen Drake Spike, and for the Empire!

PM me if you are a house owner and or interested in joining this army, name your experience, WE NEED YOU TO TAKE BACK THE NORTH!

THEN WE'LL BUILD A WALL!

I would like to fight for our kingdom even though I am a Blind Priest, I was an experienced Knight. I want to reclaim myself, I can fight for our kingdom. I cannot PM, I am a Rookie. :P

I would like to fight for our kingdom, and reclaim the North of OldCP. I am very experienced with both a sword and a gun. I have fought in the ARP as a finalist, I am a former Imperial-Knight, I am a Former Hand-Guard, I am a former War-Knight, and a current Moth-Priest/Mod of OldCp. If I cannot fight on my main account, I can fight on a backup. I want to crush some skulls of Arryn's followers. >:) I wish I can help fight for our community!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE, THE EMPEROR, THE EMPRESS, AND THE ROYALS!!!! Long live our community, come on lets reclaim the North! ;)

-George5562/Shadow.

768 posts
Posted in 10,000+ Gold Lottery!! • 10th March 2016, 07:46 AM

Ghosteal wrote on 10th March 2016 07:40 AM:
Hey Guys,Grounder here, this is a very late post but after LOTS of thinking I decided I would give ALL my gold that is more than 10,000 gold. Yes YOU SAW IT RIGHT. 10,000+!!!! Okay,so this is a lottery so just quote this comment and LIKE please too. So I notice you joined. You have to choose a number between 1-100 and I will select the winning number (PS: It is my Roll Number in school) Anyways.. If numbers are repeated by different people,the first person to comment wins as The Early Bird Gets The Worm. So that's all. I hope someone wins,lol. Winners will be announced TOMMOROW. Good Luck to all.

-Unknown Old User

Whoops, this posted twice. It was a glitch. sorry. ;-;

768 posts
Posted in 10,000+ Gold Lottery!! • 10th March 2016, 07:45 AM

Ghosteal wrote on 10th March 2016 07:40 AM:
Hey Guys,Grounder here, this is a very late post but after LOTS of thinking I decided I would give ALL my gold that is more than 10,000 gold. Yes YOU SAW IT RIGHT. 10,000+!!!! Okay,so this is a lottery so just quote this comment and LIKE please too. So I notice you joined. You have to choose a number between 1-100 and I will select the winning number (PS: It is my Roll Number in school) Anyways.. If numbers are repeated by different people,the first person to comment wins as The Early Bird Gets The Worm. So that's all. I hope someone wins,lol. Winners will be announced TOMMOROW. Good Luck to all.

-Unknown Old User

I guess 32. Thats so awesome that you are giving away 10,000+ gold! I hope I win. :d

768 posts
Posted in oldcp Mod app~papachis • 9th March 2016, 04:21 PM

Xpapachis wrote on 9th March 2016 03:43 PM:
Hello i am papachis and im here to make my mod application i hope you like i, May i please begin?

User name:
Xpapachis

Age:Well my age is kinda weird i am 13 by birth and almost 14. However since i was adopted like for 3 years i am also 3 years old by adoption.And i was adopted again (2 months now)But i am genarly 13

Rank i want?:
I would love to help moderate oldcp so, moderator

Why do i want it:
After of few crazy nights off alot of users breaking rules (ect.) i feel like we need mor mods online at night, And this past night i had to arrest about 15 users for innap behavior. dont worry i realeased most of them. But not the really mean ones who would not stop (i would do that today) So then after that night i thought i should be a oldcp mod.I even cried from what happened yestarday\

Active?
yes i am active alot of time during the day and almost like 8est through 2est, so yea i am active

Time zone:
Well arizona has its own time zone like in between pst and mtn so im like 30 min ahead of pst so yeah my time is close to it so i would be active more then est mods.

Commands?
/arrest (user)
/release (user)
/whisper (user) message
/kick (user)
/ban (user)
/unban (user)
/summon (user)
/sendto (user) (a other user or a room)

Will i abuse?
let me asked you? Have i ever abused my powers (knight one) No i have not so never (some say they wont and they do, however that is not me i stick to my word for life.

Experience with dsghq?
Well i used to be a xat mod, and a knight (no one remembered me :'( ...)I have won this recent snaildom gom and it was my first one,I am a curent oldcp knight

Issues with staff?
No! i am always great with staff i am nice to them they are nice to me. Same thing with users.
Staff likes me and i am never mean. I was never banned or arrested (EVER)

trusted:
Yes i am trusted by a lot of staff (not just saying it, I actually mean it)

Thank you +1 or -1 just thank you for seeing my application thank you for your support.
And if i earn it, you will feel happy you helped someone achieve one of their goals. I will thank you all.

^*~Xpapachis~*^

Nice application! I think with time and hard work, you will become an outstanding mod! Good Luck. I think you are a very good friend, that deserves to earn mod one day! :) +1

768 posts
Posted in 100 Gold Contest (OVER) • 9th March 2016, 10:51 AM

Goldenone The Bunny wrote on 9th March 2016 10:34 AM:
Hi Everyone!
So I am doing a contest. You can earn 100 gold.
How to enter: Like this post so I can know and write the people down.
Tomorrow I will pick 1 random user and I will PM them and give the the gold.
For a better chance of winning like AND comment
Bye Everyone

Thats so nice of you to give away 100 gold! I hope the person that wins enjoys their prize! I liked and commented! I wonder if I will win! heheehehe :)

768 posts
Posted in Tournaments and Events! • 9th March 2016, 08:42 AM

Jesse wrote on 8th March 2016 09:59 PM:
Tournaments and Events

Gallery of the Houses

There will be an exciting tournament featuring great warriors from all houses!

Date
Saturday March 12 2016

Time
Begins at 4PM EST.

Prizes
500,000 DSGHQ gold!
Winning house will feature their house banner in the courtyard for a week!

Tip: The more house guards you have that show up, the better your house will look.

Battle for Ownership of House Freehawk

Due to the lord of house Freehawk going bizarre, Emperor Damen has announced there will be an epic tournament to determine the new lord of House Freehawk.

Date
Friday 11th March

Time
4 PM EST / 9 PM UK / 1 PM PST

If you think you are brave enough, reply to this post and you may be selected to fight.

http://damenspike.com/view/54622/

Beta Test Party!

Since most of us missed the actual beta party from 2005, we are going to re-live the beta party on Oldcp.biz! There will be a new beta room and we will also be introduced by some new custom items created by ICY and Damen!

Date
Friday 11th of March - Sunday 13th of March

Time
Starts Friday 5 PM EST and ends at 5 PM EST Sunday

Game of Mods Snaildom Results

Game of mods was a couple of days ago. With Team Sushi fired, it was Ren and Fairytale left in the game. After hours of tasks, xpapachis and HaruhiFujioka.

News Feed

Outstanding News Report, thanks for the updates! They keep me up-to-date! :D I love how Damen is scheduling a lot of events lately! I cannot wait for the up coming events! Hopefully I see everyone at the events. :d Congrats to the new Snaildom Mods!

Bye.

768 posts
Posted in Gallery of the Houses • 9th March 2016, 08:32 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 8th March 2016 07:56 PM:
Gallery of the Houses

Welcome to the first Gallery of the Houses! This event is important for every House with household guards to show off their House and it's warriors. (Not just the ones in the cover photo)

There will be a two part ceremony at this Gallery. First will be the show off ceremony, where the Lord of each House will present their Household Guard to the Emperor and Empress and speak about how great they are.

Then, each House will elect one member of their House Guard to fight in a tournament.

After the show off ceremony and tournament, the Empress will decide which House was most impressive. The House she selects will win the Champion's Purse of 500,000 DSGHQ Gold as courtesy of the Imperial Bank!

The winning House will also feature their banner at the Royal Courtyard for a week. And Knighthoods may be given too!

House Drake will be hosting the event and will not be part of the Gallery, but the House Guards of House Drake may present for House Stags.

What are you waiting for?
Get into the Gallery of the Houses!

Date
Saturday 12th March 2016

Time
4 PM EST (Show off ceremony)
5 PM EST (Tournament)

Please come to this event! It will be held at the Ski Village of OldCP.

If you are a Lord of a House, make sure your team and House Hold Guard can come. The more House Guards you have, the better your House will look.

Does this mean users who are in a House; but are not a house guard of that house, can compete? If so I would like to fight for Ren, on my Backup account, even though I am not a Ren house guard. I would like to fight on my main, but you know thats to risky. I hope users that are not house guards can also compete!

Good luck, I will still be there even if I cannot fight! :)

768 posts
Posted in OldCP Beta Test Party • 7th March 2016, 12:54 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 7th March 2016 12:17 PM:
OldCP Beta Party!

We are going to re-live the Beta Party on OldCP with a surprise bunch of new things like the Beta Party Room at Town and new items!

Date
Friday 11th of March - Sunday 13th of March

Time
Starts Friday 5 PM EST and ends at 5 PM EST Sunday

ICY will present the new items to enjoy! Tell your friends because it's going to be a big party at the town.

I invite Empress Chelsey and all Princes and Princesses of the Empire. Along with all the administrators and moderators of the DSGHQ and OldCP. I also invite Zuke of CP Armies, Roberto of CP Armies and DrMatt of CP Armies.

There should be a radio show! I think that would be cool, also you and other people can talk about 2005-2007 Club Penguin memories. Oh also music! :d I think this is going to be really fun, its going to be awesome to see the old beta swf and to see new items!

768 posts
Posted in New Rule (Addressing Swordsmen) • 6th March 2016, 12:30 PM

Hashir wrote on 6th March 2016 12:04 PM:
Hello,

Empress Chelsey has decided to make a few new rules about Swords. I am here to present you with them.

Swords can now only be used for training, jousts, or actual fighting. Swords shall never be near another user unless their attentions are to actually hurt that user (So NO Selfies or you pointing your sword at your friend and your friend vice verca!)
The only room allowed to be used for training is /training
Only one person may be in a quad with their sword out at a time (Be patient for your turn!)

Thank you, and make sure you follow these rules!

Okay great! I am happy that some more sword safety rules have been made! We really needed some more rules regarding swords, they have been abused lately... Thanks for making these rules, Empress! Thanks for making the post, Hashir! :D I will follow these rules.

Also I was thinking there should be a private training room, users walk into the ring all the time.... Its quite unsafe.

768 posts
Posted in plz stop him • 6th March 2016, 10:07 AM

alan1 wrote on 6th March 2016 10:00 AM:
so on snaildom Bannedguy came and said bad words,he said it in the cave,plz ban him because he broke the rules thanks moderator and admin

Okay, thanks for the report, make a ticket with more proof; if you have proof. Remember to never post a report/evidence to a discussion or mood! Because it may cause drama. Make a help ticket here: http://damenspike.com/mytickets/ Press "New Ticket" and fill out the forms, make sure the forms are relevant to the topic. Thanks for the report, we really need some more mods on Snaildom! :) Thats why there is the GOM! Remember to always report users that are breaking the rules, and remember to report it on a Ticket!

By the way, if you need help..... Don't hesitate to ask me or any other users, or make a help Ticket!

Don't forget, Follow the rules always! :)

-Bye! George.

768 posts
Posted in Stop coming. • 6th March 2016, 09:55 AM

Maxs wrote on 6th March 2016 09:40 AM:
Hi

Guys stop coming to jail because Arryn will arrive soon I guess and will posses you if you come to jail. for those that have jailor do not use it thank you very much.

I also think the jailor add-on could cause some problems in the future, if there is something going on in the jail that is dangerous..... Then people should leave once they are told, because what if Arryn is there..... That means if a Knight or higher tells you to leave the jail, like if someone is being interrogated, and a someone tells you to leave the jail you should..... However that does not mean you should tell people to leave the jail if nothing is going on.

Users that are in jail, should remain aware and safe.

Thanks for reminding users to remain safe, Max!

768 posts
Posted in Djejsjsjajajwj • 6th March 2016, 09:47 AM

OldCPHelper wrote on 6th March 2016 09:43 AM:
I do agree, but a lot of users want custom items to wear
so I am rather with u though, but shouldnt there be like a auto warn or kick when someone wears it

Perhaps a message could come up saying, you are not a house guard.... *takes off armor* Then once the message pops-up the user will be rejoined, and the armor will not be on their penguin. Thats a good idea, OldCPHelper.

768 posts
Posted in Djejsjsjajajwj • 6th March 2016, 09:45 AM

Mikey Smiles wrote on 6th March 2016 09:37 AM:
Hello, I am Mikey.

It has been brought to a lot of people's attention that users who are not house guards should NOT wear the custom armors.

I certainly agree with this. The custom armors should not be leaked ever. If you do find them out on your own, or someone tells you, good for you. But do not wear it. There will be further punishments if you are caught wearing it in public. It'll start with a simple warning, if you're still wearing it and are not afk, I guess you like doing things the hard way. Impersonating a house guard is like impersonating a cop or doctor, it's an offense.

Thank you.

~ Mikey K. Skeleton/Smiles

I agree with this, it needs to come to a stop, and it needs to become a rule: You may not wear the House-Guard Armor/Leak it. Leaking the House-Guard armor is like any leaking, it needs to come to a stop. I also think the armor should get new codes, to stop from further wearing/leaking of the armor.

I hope a rule like this comes into play.

768 posts
Posted in I Recommend Pickle • 6th March 2016, 07:50 AM

Pickle1020 wrote on 6th March 2016 12:37 AM:
*double post accident*

Its okay, that happens from time to time. I also think you would be a great Knight, the reasons listed above and you are experienced + loyal. :) Good Luck Pickle!

768 posts
Posted in All Ranks? • 6th March 2016, 07:43 AM

Mists Skeleton wrote on 6th March 2016 03:37 AM:
Just check the DSGHQ wiki (Click here to view) for a list on All the ranks (Click here to view)
You can check the Sub ranks (Click here to view) by clicking 'ranks' at the bottom of the main page.

Nice explanation, thats exactly what I was going to say! :) I think you really helped out Ninjay! :D