768 posts
Posted in 1,750 gold raffle • 5th March 2016, 02:09 PM

Gaf wrote on 5th March 2016 01:35 PM:
Hey everybody, since I have a lot of gold and not anything Id like to buy it on, I'd like to give it to you guys! I will be giving out 1.5k gold !

A week from now, sat, I will randomly choose three winners. The first user I draw will have this amount awarded: One thousand gold!

Second user I draw will have: 500 gold!

The third user I will draw will have 250. All you need to do is like, and I will edit this post and put you in the entries.Good luck!

PS. If this gets 50 likes, I will be doing another one

Entries:

Rey Ren

Goldenone

Gamer

Elexxory

Sundaze

Sparka

Bri

Thats so kind of you, that you are giving away some of your un-needed gold! :) I would like to be in the drawing, I liked the post! :D I hope the winners will be happy with their gold!

Bai!

768 posts
Posted in Knights of Ren Update • 5th March 2016, 02:05 PM

Abu wrote on 5th March 2016 01:46 PM:
Join House Ren
House Update

News:

- Seems a few stray members of the house have organized a Snaildom GOM team. I am not the owner of this team but I'm fine with it for now.

- Tent and I are going to make an official House Guards/Knights hierarchy for Ren. This will be posted on the channel.

- Tent recently became Co-lord of House Ren, as my brother I am very honored to have him. All hail Lord Tent Ren!

- Thinking of making an OldCP GOM team, if it returns. The plan for now is if such event is held, Ren will be allied with the Crimesolvers. This does not guarantee your spot on their team, as Lord Hashir will have the final say for the roster. Just remember, Abu was a crimesolver and will always be thankful for the opportunity he had leading/being a member of their squad. A great organization indeed!

- House Guards (for Ren) are to never train without my permission, there has been a lot of recent crimes coming off of sword abuse, so I'm going to try and minimize that as much as possible.

- House Lord Abu

House Ren has been awesome so far. I am in the house, and I support the house. I am also on the Ren Snaildom GOM Team, and I love it. I like how Ren will team up with the Crimesolvers, if there is a OldCP GOM! I also love the Crimesolvers, like you do! :D

Good luck to everyone in the Snaildom GOM! :D I hope Ren; my team, does well! I also hope the other teams do well!

768 posts
Posted in Brothers of the Watch • 3rd March 2016, 06:20 PM

I hope good Watch members are chosen! Ones that don't disappoint! :) I may be applying.

768 posts
Posted in Custom Items! • 1st March 2016, 03:21 PM

I would like customs in the future! I think there should be an application that people can use, to edit the pixels of the item, and change the colors, etc. :P I think making custom items for people is a great idea!

768 posts
Posted in Royal Joust of OldCP (Not Snaildom) • 29th February 2016, 03:48 PM

Delightful! I have not jousted in ages. Jousting, is my favorite, the blood. ;)

768 posts
Posted in NewOldCp Review... • 28th February 2016, 07:20 PM

GreenYoshi wrote on 28th February 2016 06:44 PM:
All i can say is that im not impressed and that i feel sad and depressed on it because i have no friends and everyone hates me apart from baffed, ollo and rubierose but ive only seen baffed on the newoldcp the reason ppl dont hang out with me is because i like fnaf and i get bullied from it at school and i feel like im being bullied on cp

Oldcp V12 is still in beta, thus the name: Open Beta. A better version; full version, will come out soon once more things are updated, and fixed. I don't hate you, and I am sure no one hates you. :)

768 posts
Posted in Swords on Snaildom! • 28th February 2016, 03:03 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 28th February 2016 12:13 PM:
Swords have officially become part of Snaildom!

Knights will be re-added to the game too over the next few days, so if you're a Knight or want to be, start getting trained or ask for your Knighthood on Snaildom!

Swords are the same as before, use SHIFT + F and SPACE to swing/block.

Command for health
/h

Joust
We had a Sword Beta joust, Gamer slew Sam123 and hgar slew Maxs and Becky slew WinSnail

R.I.P. WinSnail, Sam123 and Maxs

Amazing! I want to gain a sword on Snaildom! I wish to re-live the ol' jousting days as a Knight, I have not jousted in awhile. I hope its similar to OldCP Swords, I got quite well with the OldCP version of sword! I hope I get a sword, Bye! :) I am ready to see some swords in action!!!! -At a joust! :D

768 posts
Posted in Snaildom: New Item Ideas • 27th February 2016, 12:26 PM

I think more items should be added to the "forge list". I have a lot of spare ores/resources that I mined. And it would be really cool to be able to forge more items! :D I also think there should be more top hat colors; other than black, Gold, Pink, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Etc. -Basically add more colors of items, to suit people who may not like the colors of some items. More shells, well duh. Off topic, but things that I think should also be included in Snaildom: I also think adding Music to each room would be cool, for example the cave mission room, could be deep scary music. More missions as well. Thanks for reading, and I hope the things I suggested will be added! :d Bye!

768 posts
Posted in OldCP v12 Beta Giveaway Round 1 • 23rd February 2016, 03:29 PM

my second guess is..... 475 My first guess was 35. :P

768 posts
Posted in The Shrek Hotel Government of the United States of Shrek • 22nd February 2016, 06:54 PM

Long Live The United States of Shrek! May Donald burn in the deepest pits of hell! Hheheehehe Just kidding lol. But I do hate Trump, though. I wish I could play on the Server, I don't have MineCraft. :c

768 posts
Posted in OldCP v12 Beta Giveaway Round 1 • 21st February 2016, 01:31 PM

My guess is 35. :d

768 posts
Posted in Return of DSGHQ Xat • 19th February 2016, 05:24 PM

Megs wrote on 19th February 2016 04:34 PM:
Why did Drejk shut down?

Damen was working/restoring on the website, and he accidentally deleted all the files.... :c He said it might come back, but....

No one is perfect btw. :)

No problem. :D @ Meg

768 posts
Posted in Rebuilding the Forest • 7th February 2016, 02:23 PM

I hope I will be able to help re-build the forest. We must work as an community to fix the forest, and let Wisdom follow. Justice has not been served yet....

768 posts
Posted in Emperor Regent • 2nd February 2016, 07:52 PM

Congrats on Emperor Regent! I hope Damen returns safely! I missed the session, I am on OldCp right now! I hope to see you online soon. :) I hope the Moderator Meetings will help the Mods sort out problems and discuss matters. I hope no Mods will be demoted, but I guess it is needed. Because some Mods have been inactive. I hope the community advances well! I know it will with such a great Emperor Regent! :D

768 posts
Posted in The Emperors Guards: Problem • 31st January 2016, 10:30 AM

Those whom can alter their strategy when fighting can be successful, interesting what the outcomes of this will be. Hm...