Sir lulugreen1's Posts

Back to Profile

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Back! • 13th March 2016, 05:58 PM

Awh thanks! Hope to see you around soon! :)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Back! • 13th March 2016, 05:52 PM

Hello guys,it's me Lulugreen1 some may know me some may don't. Anyway I am back and sorry that I left it was due to issue's that I needed to sort and just needed time away,but I am back now anyway, it is so great to see you all again and I really have missed oldcp even if I went away I missed it,I did want to come back but I knew it was for the best to stay away for now,but I am back for good properly now so I hope to see you on oldcp. Accept you won't see me on oldcp as the usual lulugreen1, due to someone took my username which I am not impressed about but nevermind,so you will see me as...... Karislulu1!

I hope to see you on oldcp soon. From lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator application lulu • 24th October 2015, 02:53 PM

Months the least i havent been on is for like 4-5 days not months..

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator application lulu • 24th October 2015, 02:15 PM

I am online quite a bit actually i just am not online when u are.

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator application lulu • 24th October 2015, 02:10 PM

Hello! I am creating an application for the job of Moderator. Please read this over, and than over again, very thoroughly.

Old CP Name ~ sirlulugren

Age ~ 12

Time Zone ~ GMT (Uk)

Why do you want to be a oldcp moderator?

I would really like to become an Old CP Moderator because I want to enforce the rules to those who bring harm and disrespect to the site and don't deserve all the kindness . I feel this job is a great opportunity that most do not have the chance to earn. I have been on Old CP since 2011 around August or September.

How long have you been on oldcp and how active are you?
I joined Old CP during End of v6/ start of v7. When I first started, I had absolutely NO clue what to do or what anything was. As I started, I heard people asking for a job (i.e. moderator)After I learned what it was, I instantly wanted to achieve this goal , but in a good and hard working way. I know I have to earn it and I really couldn't wait to achieve it. , Just like earning money for a job I would like when I am older. I try to be as active as I can on this incredible game. I am always online at some point during the weekends
for hours, because I absolutely adore this site. I am always on in the week every day. I am literally addicted to it.

Rules and extra information
do follow the rules all of the time II'm not that kind of person who breaks the rules just for attention. I love helping others! Even though I don't mention it a lot, I really do! I love helping newcomers with any problem they have. I love answering questions because it makes me feel like I know everything, yet obviously I don't. I always respect the staff and everyone else. I never try to bring ANYONE down. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I know that is said a lot, but it's true. It isn't that hard, though. You just don't say anything hurtful or offensive to anyone in any way possible. Like they say, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it.

I hope a Moderator or an Administrator assesses this. I don't mind if you don't accept my application. Just knowing that you read it means alot to me.

Many thanks lulugreen1~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Bomb and BH pics wanted • 28th July 2015, 01:11 PM

Blue there is 1. If dies we are done its dancebear and if damen dies then that's it that's why we need people not to die

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Memories of Snaildom. • 27th July 2015, 01:34 AM

Sniff sniff bye bye snaily :(

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moth priest app lulu- :) • 26th July 2015, 09:35 AM

Aw thanks choco and I think you can :3

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moth priest app lulu- :) • 26th July 2015, 08:55 AM

Greetings DSGHQ users, I will be applying for Moth Priest. I wish for you users to read the carefully and take it in word for word. Enjoy :) .

Use name: Karislulu
Current job and rank: My current rank is 1, and my current job is an Imperial Knight.

Why are you ready for this position?

I am ready for this position because i'm a loyal user, I am a protector and will stop at nothing to protect the scrolls my knight job also gives my experienceI feel this position suits me.

Will you read and cool down the scrolls each day?

Yes, Every single day I can come on and. I will read the scrolls and cool them down. I will protect them as well plus I make sure I am active.

Imperial knight job:

I am currently a knight and I have been a knight for as long as I can remember for example I became a knight with Indigopalace. I have died twice trying to protect oldcp and I will do anything to protect the users. I know the commands for a knight and love my job.

I have achieved many ranks including:

-Imperial knight
-Forums member
-Forums knight
-500 rep
-Prestige
-Trusted user

And many more
Will you kill innocent users?

No, I will never ever kill innocent users. I will stay loyal to the community. And will always make sure this community stays safe for everyone
How active are you?

I'm online about 3-4 hours a day.
Conclusion

I hope you read my application very carefully and rate this on a scale of 1-10 please if you have any improvements do not be afraid to comment them :)

That's about it, thank you for reading my Moth Priest application....

Karis lulu , out~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Underground Church??? • 26th July 2015, 06:05 AM

Not yet we are trying our best to find a way to open them others you never know just 1 lead to the temple we need to get to.

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Detective Application • 26th July 2015, 06:02 AM

Guys this is a good app he does have experience he was a knight once...

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight Application • 24th July 2015, 07:13 AM

This is amazing just perfect +++++++1

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator Competition Stage 2 • 12th July 2015, 04:15 AM

Yippy my team :D

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Master Application ~ Glimmer • 30th June 2015, 04:35 PM

Wow just wow I can not put it into words you deserve a master your application was out of this world so much detail!

Good luck :3 :)

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator app (improved) lulu • 28th June 2015, 11:33 AM

Im on now im on all time XD