idk
60 posts
Posted in Tomatoe Hacked • 9th November 2015, 03:05 AM

I was there when that happened.. e.e

idk
60 posts
Posted in Culture of London • 8th November 2015, 04:07 PM

I live not far away from london.. but i know lots about it.

idk
60 posts
Posted in Drawing Contest • 8th November 2015, 04:02 PM

I'll try to draw c: I'll draw anything i want.. if thats ok.

http://sketchtoy.com/66137285 c: I messed up on the lips.

idk
60 posts
Posted in Finish this story • 8th November 2015, 04:44 AM

cupcake and she fell off but,

idk
60 posts
Posted in Oldcp down? • 7th November 2015, 05:27 AM

Mists Stags wrote on 7th November 2015 05:20 AM:
Try if white out or Slushy works.

she means like when you type your password and username in, then press log in i think..

idk
60 posts
Posted in Oldcp down? • 7th November 2015, 05:11 AM

Sweet542 wrote on 7th November 2015 05:08 AM:
Hey guys, I've been trying to log into oldcp recently. It is showing up as login with the arrows goin round it. Then after 3-4 minutes it says Connection was lost Try again. I don't know if this is up to my second hand computer, or oldcp itself. Replies would be appreciate
~Lola x

thanks for making this post, i thought there was something wrong with my computer... but i guess its not. the same thing is happening to me.

idk
60 posts
Posted in HollyOaks News,shock,spoliers • 6th November 2015, 05:57 PM

whos aurdey?

do you mean audrey? if you do then, i guess shes taken by ollo. so robbie or jason wont get her

idk
60 posts
Posted in Finish This! • 6th November 2015, 03:16 PM

duck was flying and it hit me in the head..

idk
60 posts
Posted in help • 6th November 2015, 12:00 PM

Welcome to the dsghq first, c:

if you want to change your picture, then go onto your profile, then edit profile, you see the first thing, put the link url there.

idk
60 posts
Posted in Pic Game • 6th November 2015, 11:52 AM

I found u!!! c: http://prntscr.com/8zr06d

idk
60 posts
Posted in Just a random story.. [end] • 4th November 2015, 12:15 PM

yes, so hello for a start.

i'm ending my story right here and right now. i would like to say, this story [without the love] is based on Romeo and Juliet. so if you've read that, then you'd know the ending of this story.

When i woke up i was in a hospital, i could hear shouts and screams outside. the other people had left base, but there was people shouting and screaming. I was in a tent, so i looked outside. i could see dead bodies on the floor, 2 of then were my friends. Lora, and Hayley. "WHAT?! NO! NO! NOOO!" i screamed. i turned around and maria was dead aswell. I screamed, they found me, said i could be useful. they took me to their base to question me, i couldn't answer. i was so shaken about what happened. "ah i will meet you up in heaven!" i said in my head. I took a knife and killed myself. when they saw me dead "i didn't think this what happened.. she was special.." they cried.
To this day i dont even know what "they" are, all i know is i have a good life in heaven now. no need to worry about me :)

so yes bye for a end.

idk
60 posts
Posted in How Do I • 3rd November 2015, 03:26 PM

Gia wrote on 3rd November 2015 03:13 PM:
Hey guys! When everytime I try to put a video in my post or in my signature it doesn't work! I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what.. this is how I do it -> http://prntscr.com/8yortt If I am doing it wrong then please tell me Also how do you put a link into words instead of just putting the whole link in? This would help alot if you tell me Sorry for the short post and thank you for reading! Have a fab day
~ Gia Elise Dawn

Ok, so first, i dont think you have the right link.

go onto a youtube video (that you want) press the top tab bit (if you dont understand http://prntscr.com/8yoz7t that bit) It should extend more.
copy that link and put it in the

idk
60 posts
Posted in confession x3 • 2nd November 2015, 03:02 PM

Gravity wrote on 2nd November 2015 02:45 PM:
youre bissy aka grace?
no im not