84 posts
Posted in the new updates • 14th June 2015, 05:09 AM

Second post on forums.

84 posts
Posted in Missing pookies • 13th June 2015, 03:06 PM

TeamMaybe wrote on 13th June 2015 01:24 PM:
Pookies missing? Not a problem they are smelly and awkward anyway. Why don't you go find the pookies yourself? All you have to do is follow their scent trail
Maybe Pookies are young users having fun. So I suggest you shut your mouth.

84 posts
Posted in Thank you! • 13th June 2015, 02:19 PM

Foxehhhh wrote on 13th June 2015 02:15 PM:
Lord Hashir said on 13th June 2015 01:32 PM:
Stop showboating. You're not a detective, at least not yet.

Oh, I was just thanking for the approval. Sorry if I was showboating.
I invited Damen to read it, So Yea..

84 posts
Posted in Fun Fun Fun! #MUSIC1 • 13th June 2015, 12:54 PM

Howdy! Welcome To Fun Fun Fun! As you can tell from the title, this place is a hell lotta fun.

TODAY'S THEME: Music

YAY MUSIC!!! YAY KIDDIE VOICE!!! Okay ill shut up.

So, Were going to be looking at the history of music, and different types.

Music is an art form whose medium is sound. Generally, a song is considered the smallest standalone work of music, especially when involving singing. Idk what that means but it probably means most music makes you want to grab a knife and kill your computer/phone or whatever overated device ur using.

Types of music (Not meant to offend anyone)

Classical (Makes me want to- Oh yeah if I say that I'll get banned)
Jazz (That crap is slower then my grandma!)
Rock (Okayish, still makes me practically DEATH! (Yes I meant to spell it like that nerd)
Kiddie music (GEEZ THESE WEIRDOS SING SO HIGH! YO MOMMA IS SUCH A HIGH SINGER, SHE HUMILIATED THE EIFFEL TOWER)
Pop (Finally something worth listening to! All the others are as bad as- Oh yeah can't cuss on forums)

Verse of the song

This is a sigment where I makeup a verse to a song (Get prepared for you want to eat a bomb of diarrhea)

Sometimes it hurts to smile
I just can't keep the tears miles away
They come in like a shooting star
My dreams are to far,
To reach...

CHALLENGE: Write a verse with 7 or more lines of a song YOU MADE UP following the theme Celebration

SONG OF THE DAY:

Fight song- Rachel Platten (This is way better than What doesn't kill you)

COMPETITION: Record yourself singing Titanium (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT8trKVbeF4) I'm looking not only for the best voices, but for the best effort.

That's all for today, but remember, tommorow is Scary Sunday, All sorts of goosebump moments! Don't worry about the competition, You have till Muffin Mondays It's all about the food!

Day Guide:

Monday = Muffin Monday (All about the cookin)
Tuesday = Tap Tuesday (Reviewing an app)
Wednesday = WAM Wednesday (Superhero power!)
Thursday = Thine Thursday (have some manners young lady/man!)
Friday = Finally Friday (YOU Suggest a theme! If no theme selected It'll be focused on Randomness)

Have fun

PEACE!! OBAMA WANTS PEACE!!!

84 posts
Posted in Unfair xat ban • 13th June 2015, 04:30 AM

Billy wrote on 13th June 2015 04:25 AM:
What is your username?
Bratayley

84 posts
Posted in Reporting bill on xat • 13th June 2015, 04:28 AM

salsa wrote on 13th June 2015 04:22 AM:
Billy said on 13th June 2015 04:02 AM:
'Bloody' is allowed on xat. For what I have heard that is why I said it.

Roberto, if you're reporting something as petty as this, I think somethings clearly gotten to your head. As we well know, people say 'Bloody' a lot, whether it be on oldcp, forums, or xat it's a well known fact that it is allowed. I'm not sure if you feel offended by it, which wouldn't make any sense, or if you simply want Bill, a trusted user and xat mod, gone. Why don't you try reporting people who actually need to be reported instead small things like this? Also, if you make a comment about others doing nothing wrong then why don't you try to clear up your "busy" schedule to notice the users and other mods one day, and maybe see what some of them do.

-Salsa :T
eh

84 posts
Posted in Unfair xat ban • 13th June 2015, 04:23 AM

Could you unban me?

84 posts
Posted in Reporting bill on xat • 13th June 2015, 04:16 AM

Rsnail wrote on 13th June 2015 04:07 AM:
Bloody is not classed as cussing. It is a minor cuss, which is allowed. Please remember this, as Billy is not breaking any rules what so ever by doing this. Also, Billy is an amazing xat moderator and was promoted for that reason. Thanks for reporting this though, but still you have reported an innocent staff member for no such reason.
Sorry I didn't know.

84 posts
Posted in Unfair xat ban • 13th June 2015, 04:15 AM

Hey, So just a few minute's ago, I got banned on xat, I don't usually say this but, That ban was unfair.

So I was basically asking people to guess my favorite artist (Monstercat) I got kicked for 'flooding' When the people who werre guessing were flooding. That was 1/3 kicks. Then next, A ban.

Who I believe banned me: Bill, he was the only mod here

I didn't get my 3 kicks so that makes the ban unfair.

84 posts
Posted in Reporting bill on xat • 13th June 2015, 03:34 AM

Hey, so today on xat, I saw Bill (A xat mod) CUSS. I'm making a post because nobody will read my mood...

PROOF: http://prntscr.com/7gea1a

Sorry for short post (Just needed to say that) Now I'm gonna eat some Twinkies.

84 posts
Posted in Royal wise one application • 13th June 2015, 03:09 AM

Foxehhhh wrote on 12th June 2015 03:05 PM:
You can't apply, wise Jacobg627 must test you. But, great application. Good luck, as well!
Oh COME ONNNNN I just spent 4 hours of my life doing something u can't apply 4

84 posts
Posted in House Permission • 12th June 2015, 02:38 PM

Great! I'd join this house! Except the logo should be a lil bit more arty; May I suggest this? http://prntscr.com/7g7bs8

84 posts
Posted in Royal wise one application • 12th June 2015, 02:22 PM

I AM APPLYING FOR MY OTHER ACCOUNT, DEAD INSIDE.

Hello, today I'm going to be applying for Royal wise one I honestly have been searching for a forums job and well, It gives a suitable amount of gold, I believe I have the experience, and I have a general knowledge of of wisdom.

I have some experience in the Moderating category; Yes there all on xat and no they are not on the DSGHQ xat. I am sure you have all heard of Randomproductions xat owned by Adawg. I am a former owner believe it or not, and a current moderator. I know this does not have much to do with the rank that I am applying for, yet it is experience.

Now we come to the subject of my Oldcp experience. Little to none of you know I joined in v1, but played in v7. That account from v1 I have completely forgot everything about it. So SkylarGal came along in v7. So I have been on oldcp for all the versions it has had, and man has it come along way.

I believe I deserve the rank Royal wise one is because I have quite a good knowledge of wisdom, I am a a old player and I have moderating experience.

Just to wrap things up a little, I am 13 (turning 14 in July) My name isn't that recognized, but when most people hear it they think of me, I joined oldcp when I was 10, so all in all, that's a small wrap up about me.

In conclusion, I have made it clear that Royal wise one is for me; Only a fool would think that I did not put around 4 hours planning, editing, and typing all of it up soul into this application. If I get the rank I'll be over the moon. Honestly I am worn out, so If you'd excuse me, I will now take a nap and dream about how amazing you are :)

84 posts
Posted in Please help! • 11th June 2015, 03:05 PM

Hi Okay so basically the water's off in my house due to plumbing, and..... I really have to pee. I can't go to a friends house because I have a condition called Shy bladder (I can't pee with other people around me) I tried peeing in a bottle (VERY HARD FOR GIRLS LIKE ME!) But then as I thought I was gonna go my brother came in needing to pee. He understood my fear and he reassured me by saying stuff like PUSH! YOU CAN DO IT! In the end he tried making me go by seeing who could pee the longest. I still couldn't pee. I feel like I'm going to burst and the plumbing will take about a week.

PLEASE HELP!!! THIS IS NOT A TROLL.

84 posts
Posted in Rate the profile pic above u • 11th June 2015, 01:09 PM

I rate Paul's pic :star:/5 Because he picture seems kinda boring and it just don't appeal to me.