The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Goodbye, DSGHQ -Allie • 19th July 2015, 10:18 PM

I didn't really know you too well, but it's always sad to see somebody go. I've seen you since I first joined as a little CP army solider, it's a shame to see somebody who was there when I began, leave. Peace,love and joy.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in The Trial of NinjitsuSir • 19th July 2015, 07:24 PM

Cyberwolf wrote on 19th July 2015 07:22 PM:
NinjitsuSir said on '19th:
This is just another chapter in the powerful book of life.

This is a game we're talking about here, not your graduation.

Everything you do is a page in your life in my opinion. o.o

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in The Trial of NinjitsuSir • 19th July 2015, 06:36 PM

I will say this. Whatever happens, happens. If I die, so be it. I will emerge a stronger person with more experience.

I don't know what will happen, and I don't want to. This is just another chapter in the powerful book of life.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in The Trial of NinjitsuSir • 19th July 2015, 06:16 PM

Wait wait. Are you serious? I'm being put on trial? Why would I turn in my friend if I pressured him into doing it? Why would I invest all this time in becoming a wise one if I did something like this?

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in The Future/Planning • 19th July 2015, 02:56 PM

The future is something we all ponder within our lives here on earth, we ponder what we are going to do tomorrow and we plan ahead for the great journey known as "life" ahead of us. Planning for your future is an amazing idea, but worrying about it isn't. Worrying is the main issue that stops us from actually planning our future and blocking what we are blessed with as you read this sentence, the present. The present is a gift, which is why it's called the present. If we spend time worrying about the future, we forget about the gift we have. Let's look at the differences between worrying and planning, then I'll go deeper into the future and why we're so interested in knowing what it's like.

Planning

Planning is defined as the action of finding a detailed proposal for doing or achieving something.
An example of this being, some of the people in this community want to have a rank. Do they know how to get there? Do they know what's required? What's their PLAN. Planning is an important part of the future because we need to know the best way to have a great life and enjoy our time while we're still alive and walking the earth, but what makes it so hard? The future is a mystery, so planning for it is extremely hard, almost impossible. For example, I have a plan to attend Berklee, the school of music. The only thing that I can't predict is the people on this earth, predicting who will help you and who will be in your way is impossible, thus, planning for the future (accurately) is still quite hard. If we were able to predict such things, would life really be so fun? Don't get me wrong, we have to have a goal and we need to have an outline to get there, but thinking about every single aspect will cause us to worry, which is the downfall of ourselves.

Worrying

Worrying is defined as the action of giving way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles. Notice difficulty or troubles, as I said planning the future perfectly and accurately is quite difficult, thus, it will cause people to dwell on it and worry about it even more. It's the equivalent to wondering what the exact questions on a test are going to be, it's nearly impossible and all we do is cause ourselves drama and trouble worrying about it when we should be studying and enjoying ourselves while doing it. Now, let's put this into context with the future. If you have an outline for your goal, the process of getting there, you're done. If you try to bring people and how they're going to react, you're only causing more stress for yourself and those around you. "I wonder what Joey is going to say, I wonder what Aaron is going to say about it, Oh my god I don't know what they're going to say about my goals!" Who cares about what they're going to say? Just take your outline, and go for your goals. Now that we have clearly defined the difference between planning and worrying about your future, let's move on to the next segment of this post. Why we want to know the future

Why we want to know the future
Honestly, we shouldn't want to know the future because life would be boring. The reason we think about it so much and worry about it is because humans are afraid of the unknown, it's like going into a room of strangers completely blindfolded, you're scared and you don't know what's going on. That's what it's like in the future, we don't know what's going to happen and we're scared of going in blindfolded. Planning is okay, worrying about every little thing is not. We should enjoy the life we have now more than trying to capture/know the life we don't have yet, or the life we'll never know about because we may be dead before our plans can happen. '

Enjoy what we have now, have an outline for the future, but don't try to master it or worry about it. What we have now, what you have while reading this sentence is a gift. Enjoy the give before it becomes history, don't waste your present worrying about tomorrow, a mystery.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in More deaths • 18th July 2015, 10:10 PM

Supermikey97 wrote on 18th July 2015 10:07 PM:
Unfortunately when we found the underground base these users have died.

Supermikey97
Cheep
Fluffybacon (again)

We advise you all to not go in there unarmed. It's too dangerous for you.

Where is this base? :O

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Anger, Hate and sadness. • 17th July 2015, 06:31 PM

Thank you all for the kind words. I make these posts not because I desire wise one, but because I desire the younger generation to enjoy their lives more.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Brave Emotion • 17th July 2015, 06:18 PM

Lovely post, being brave comes from within, like everything else in life. Every emotion, and every action is all from the inside. Forgiving is hardest, and being brave when you're staring fear in the face is also hard.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Anger, Hate and sadness. • 17th July 2015, 04:12 PM

To follow up my post on the joy of love, we will explore the worst emotions in this world, in this universe, the emotions not as strong as the power of love, but close. The deadly emotions of sadness, anger, and hatred.

These emotions are easy to trigger, but hard to forget. Sometimes it's hard to forget the person who has caused you such pain and such anger. We are going to explore each emotion and how to cope with them, we have all had these emotions in our life, some have more of these three deadly emotions than others, and we have to accept it. This is going to be a very controversial post, and I'm ready for it.

ANGER

Notice how it's in all capital letters it's in that font because the feeling of anger is as if you want to scream. Anger is triggered by many things, too many to describe. Each person has their own thing that makes them angry, and we may never know when it happens. This is one of the main reasons why you should treat people with love, the only emotion more powerful than anger. The biggest issue with anger is how we treat ourselves and the ones we love. A quote about that will be seen below.

"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will save yourself 100 days of sorrow.

What are some of the common causes of anger? Frustration can evolve into anger, but that's something small like not understanding your homework. Let's talk about deep anger, almost hatred, but not quite there yet. The most common cause is arguments and how you present yourself during these arguments, anger is most likely triggered by other people and the actions they do to wrong you, but it's started by YOU

People can light the fire, but it's up to YOU to put it out. True anger isn't what other people do, it's how you, react to it. Let's say somebody trips me in the hallway, they have triggered my anger, they're lighting the fire, I can either put it out by walking it off, or add gas to it by fighting back and starting a fight.

Anger is all about you and how you react. Most of the people who make you angry are most likely angry at themselves or something going on in their life. Now, let's move on to an even deeper form of anger, and a word that shouldn't be taken lightly. Hate, or hatred.

Hate is defined as "An intense or passionate dislike for something" which is true, that pretty much sums it up. So what's wrong with it, what makes it so deadly? All the time you spend hating something, can be spent loving something You're wasting your time and your life hating something when you could be loving something else. I've met people who hate me, and they always talk about how much they hate me and their dislike for me, when they could be loving the people they're talking to! Strong hatred normally comes from anger, just a much deeper form of it. Let's go back to the analogy of getting tripped in the hallway, first you're angry and start a fight. Then, you want to get back at them and constantly think of ways to harm them. That's true hate, you want to see the other person in ruins when really all you're doing is harming yourself because you're missing the love you need in life. Hate is like a door that blocks love, you have to forgive and forget in order for love to go in. Most people who try to open their doors are afraid of the person doing something else, I say, let them. Stop typing the comment of "I don't want anybody to mess with me, I'm not a weakling" right now, and hear me out. Everybody has friends whether they like it or not, and they have your back no matter what. Not everybody in this world is cruel, so let's say the person tried to attack you and make you hate them again. Your friends are there for you, and I can say, they love you. You will feel the love your friends have and the passion they have for keeping you safe. The key to getting rid of hatred is moving on. "Hatred is corrosive of a person's wisdom and conscience; the mentality of enmity can poison a nation's spirit, instigate brutal life and death struggles, destroy a society's tolerance and humanity, and block a nation's progress to freedom and democracy."

Now, sadness. The hardest emotion out of all of this to deal with.

Sadness is the deadliest emotion out of these three, depression and suicide originate from this painful emotion. The only way to cope with this emotion is, you guessed it, Love, and time. Bullying is a HUGE source for this emotion, especially if you feel isolated from everybody else. Most bullies are just angry at themselves or their lives as stated above, and they destroying themselves. Another common cause for sadness is rejection. There was a time when I was in the 7th grade, and I had a crush on this beautiful girl that I loved with all my heart, I happy merely being in the same room as her. My friend (at the time) was an idiot and asked her out for me. She rejected me. I was crying in my room for literally 3 hours, then my dog came in and jumped in my lap, and licked the tears off my face. That was enough to remind me that I have love in my life. I was back on my feet the next day, stronger than ever before. If you can come out of sadness, you will without a doubt reach a new form of wisdom that only the strong can attain. Another cause for sadness is just the challenges we face in our world. It could be at school, it could be at home. Just remember, somebody loves you no matter what. Challenges bring out the best of us, and the greater the difficulty, the stronger we become. Never forget that.

I love you all, this world needs more love to get rid of these emotions that bring us down and make us worse as people.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Wedding of Jacobg and Sammeh • 17th July 2015, 03:00 PM

How long should I make the priest speech xD. I know every line and every word. Should I just get to the main parts like: "We are gathered here today for the wedding of..." "Do you take... to be your wife/husband?" "You are now man and wife" or should I go a little bit longer

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Love. • 16th July 2015, 09:32 PM

Love. The most powerful force in this world, the most enjoyed, yet the least understood. So, let's ask a hard question that many of us aren't sure of the real answer to. What is love? (Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.)

Love is defined as an intense feeling of deep affection. When I saw this definition, I stopped and pondered. "Is it really that simple? Is the most powerful force in this world really that simple?"

It's not.

Love is without a doubt impossible to fully grasp and impossible to fully understand, but my life has opened some of the doors for this powerful emotion. Love is needing somebody or something, and when it's gone. It hurts. It feels as if you're going to die alone and your heart is being ripped out of your chest while it's still beating. Many people fall in love, and get rejected. Those same people either end up stronger, or depressed. That's how powerful this emotion is, without it people wouldn't be on this earth. We wouldn't be alive, we wouldn't have evolved as a society.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

Powerful love is needing somebody or something so much that you need them as stated above. Let's go even deeper into this emotion.

Many couples in this world have moved away from the city and their families just to be with a significant other. When you're in love you don't need anything but the other person.
This is what most people don't understand, you don't need money, you don't need gold. You need THEM!
Look at your girlfriend, your family, your boyfriend, how would life be without them? It'd be painful. You'd be crying, you'd be lost. Children or people within the time of their youth may not understand this feeling yet, but you will as you grow older and wiser.

Why do we feel this way? The scientific answer is not enough. We need to look inside ourselves, but for those of you wondering. The scientific answer is that our brain has certain attractions, some people like short men/women some people like tall men/women it's programmed by our brain and our environment. That's the scientific answer. I on the other hand, think we feel this way because of connection. Maybe by a greater power, or by our emotions and energy. Or even by something we, as humans, don't understand.

Regardless, we can all agree. Love is why we're here and what brings us the most joy while we enjoy our time here on earth.

So, what is love? Love is everything.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Being disrespectful w/ women • 16th July 2015, 08:43 PM

Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.

Without women, we wouldn't have the motherly love we need when we're sad. Women are the reason why we exist. We must treat them with respect because... we do owe them our lives.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in ~ Leaving ~ • 16th July 2015, 04:31 PM

The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.

You will be missed. Hello to a new adventure for us all, have fun Alice.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in House Stags Royal Party • 16th July 2015, 04:08 PM

Lloyd wrote on 15th July 2015 08:29 PM:
Ok, why everything involves gold? If you want to be rich, count the things that money can't buy.

That made me laugh, I agree so much.

Possession make you rich? I don't have that type of richness. My richness is life, forever.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Ask Me. ~iSnail.~ • 16th July 2015, 03:53 PM

What's the meaning of life?