Not u fizz XD Someone with 'fizz' in his name

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Did he lied?? • 28th September 2013, 12:15 PM

Yeah... this happend before i talked to ya :D

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Did he lied?? • 28th September 2013, 12:07 PM

Someone called fizzle, or something with fizz..., came at me and tell me if i give him 30, he will talk to Hashir, and Hashir will talk to u, to make me a mod. I have my clones with me, so i give him the credits from the clones, then i followed him to his igloo and said: 'Tomorrow i will send a message to hashir' 'he will talk to damen and make u a mod :)'. Was he lying? Tell me in the comments Damen. ps: i donated today 100 credits, not to be a mod, just because i'm nice :)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Damen, honestly im sorry • 28th September 2013, 01:30 AM

Some words are written wrong XD

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Damen, honestly im sorry • 28th September 2013, 01:29 AM

Look Damen... about the /reward thing... i will tell ya what happend to ME. I gust logged on oldcp as usual, then i went in the town. I saw my bud, sneval, having a LOT OF CREDITS, and i asked him where did he get then. Then a blue message came to me from... idk what penguin... saying 'you have recived 200 credits from .......!' In that moment i was like: O.O And some other penguins we're 'killing me' with credits. Then i went to ninjas, and on the exact moment when fire ninja was loading, u dissconnect us. I tried to loggin back, but u put that message : HOW DARE U USING THE REWARD THING........ i realized that all of that was a glitch. I know this thing happend two days ago, but i really want to say sorry i used that going to ninjas :( I didn't know that was a glitch. Again, i'm sorry

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Hiya penguinz!! • 28th September 2013, 01:13 AM

U can call me Lilly, and sorry Damen that i choose wrong section XD

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in How to get Credits • 26th September 2013, 01:31 PM

I will transfer to friends for a chance to be a mod :)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Hiya penguinz!! • 26th September 2013, 01:28 PM

Hi penguinz!! I am LillyLOL and this is my first post :) (someone hacked my account and put the clone thing). Most of u kinda know me... but i want to post something to know me better :)
- I LOVE kittens :)
-My favorite color is violet
-I like newcp too
-My favorite mod is Kara
-I'm 11 years old
-I am always friendly :)
So i hope nobody will get mad because i like newcp. So i hope we are gonna meet and be friends :)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Free clones at LillyLOL • 25th September 2013, 10:18 AM

damen, if this is wrong, plz tell me. i don't wanna get banned :(

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Free clones at LillyLOL • 25th September 2013, 10:17 AM

First of all, this is not a hack. This is just a thing i make for fun :) So if u see me, ask me for free clones, i mean, perfect clones: with same name and other stuff. You need a secret thing to do this thing for you. I will tell ya if u have that secret thing. If u don't have that, i can't make the perfect clone. So look close for me :)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in How to be a mascot! :D • 24th September 2013, 08:11 AM

U know u can get banned for that

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in First post! • 24th September 2013, 08:02 AM

Hi key123!! i see you all times on OldCP :) I am happy u did the first post!! Keep on posting new stuff if u want ;)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Just stop disrespecting us • 17th September 2013, 07:24 AM

U should tell that penguin the rules, then ignore him (i mean, to still see it, but to not talk to it anymore). Anywayz, great that u made that penguin apologise :)

Rookie
36 posts

U should tell that penguin the rules, then ignore him (i mean, to still see it, but to not talk to it anymore). Anywayz, great that u made that penguin apologise :)

Rookie
36 posts