Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Just stop disrespecting us • 17th September 2013, 07:24 AM

U should tell that penguin the rules, then ignore him (i mean, to still see it, but to not talk to it anymore). Anywayz, great that u made that penguin apologise :)

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in Just stop disrespecting us • 17th September 2013, 07:24 AM

U should tell that penguin the rules, then ignore him (i mean, to still see it, but to not talk to it anymore). Anywayz, great that u made that penguin apologise :)

Rookie
36 posts

That friend that u had was exactly one of my friends. Ur sweet Kara!!

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in My father is ripping me from you guys.. • 13th September 2013, 07:16 AM

WE LOVE U!!

Rookie
36 posts
Posted in My father is ripping me from you guys.. • 13th September 2013, 07:16 AM

i wanted to say... we <3 u kara!!!

Rookie
36 posts

Kara, i am so sorry about what is happening :((( U have an hard life... i know how it feels like (an buddy told me everything about these stuff) :(((((( It's so sad for a wonderful child like u to have a kind of life like this. I know u have friends here, awesome ppl, but even penguins from oldcp hate u. An awesome girl like u doesn't deserve this. U are the greatest mod (and with Damen) that i ever met. If ur gonna leave, the ones that love u will always have u in our memories.

WE <3 U KARA!!

The girl that loves u,
Lilly